Chapter 10- Murdering is a sin and you will go to hell for it

"This won't go on for long. At most a few more days and then you and I are done with this." I said as I sat down on the passenger seat. "Hopefully with my summer job I have enough money to buy a car for myself. Then I won't have to walk three blocks from school just so that nobody spots me with you. I can go by myself. Don't you think that's great?" I look at Sapphire with a mocking smile on my face.

"I don't understand why." Sapphire said slowly, biting her lip as though she was nervous.

"Do you have amnesia or something dumbass?" I sneered. "I already told you once you freak. I do not want to be seen around with you. And seeing that I have a reputation now, it will be better if no one finds out that we know each other."

Sapphire frowned and looked as if I had just hit her. Pathetic. Freak, god I freaking hate her! Her innocent facade may fool others but not me. I know that beneath all that sweet innocent look is a backstabbing lying snitch. She just wants to make me look like the bad guy when in truth it's her.

I turned away trying to calm myself. "Just stop asking questions." I growled. "It's getting on my nerves."

"I'm sorry."

"Just shut up and get us to your house."

"It is your house as well Elizabeth. It is your home as much as it is mine."

"It will never be my home." I said in a deadly cold tone that could have frozen the Sahara desert. "It stopped being my home the day I left it years ago. It is your home. Not mine. Now shut the hell up and drive!"

That shut her up immediately. She remained quiet and proceeded to drive the car towards her house. After a few minutes when I thought that she was done talking and wouldn't open her mouth, she just had to prove me wrong.

"What did I do to you?"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"What did I ever do to you? Why do you hate me so much?"

"Well well well," I smirked. "Looks like someone grew a backbone."

"It's not about me getting courage or something. I don't care if you shout at me or hate me but I need to know why. Why do you hate me? What did I ever do to you?"

"Why do I hate you?" I repeated. "What did you ever do to me?" I turned away again as tears of anger fill my eyes.

"You were born."

*~*~*~

"So now that we're done with school and you're back home, will you please tell me what happened between you and Tyler during lunch?"

After coming back to my father's house I run up to the guest room to call Clarissa whom I couldn't tell the details of what happened during lunch as we had no classes together and she had to talk with her friends about something.

"We just talked Rissa."

"Just talked? Please tell me that you mean him trying his level best to impress you as you guys flirted."

"A bit of flirting I guess but we spent the whole time with him telling me a few things."

"what few things?"

"Well he told me that he'd try his level best with me." I said smiling as I plopped down on my bed. "He also told me that you guys never dated. That it was all just a big fat lie. Care to enlighten as to why you forgot to mention this little detail?"

"Oh that little snitch!" Rissa gasped. "I can't believe he told you that! It was supposed to be our secret! I need to have a little word with him about keeping secrets."