Chapter 3- I'm the definition a creepy hormonal stalker

"Elizabeth how was your day?" Father asked me.

Right now we are having a lovely family dinner. Father and the old hag on one side while my lovely step sister and I sit on the other side.

"It was good."

"Ho was work?"

"Good."

Father was totally against me working. He said it was no need for me to work since he has plenty of money and he could afford anything they needed. I told him right to his face that i survived pretty well without his money for ten year and I definitely don't need it now. That shut him up.

"What about you sweetheart, what did you do today?"

Sapphire smiled and answered him. "I went out with Ted dad. We hung out in the beach."

He's a lovely boy. I approve of him." The old had said.

"Mum! How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm not dating Ted! He's just a friend!"

But the wistful expression on her face said that she wishes otherwise. I knew for a fact that she liked her best friend. Ugh! How cliché. Gag me!

"I'm just saying darling." Her mother teased.

"Wll that boy may be nice but I need to have a talk with him if he's going to date my little girl." Father said.

"Dad! We are not dating!"

Yeah you wish you did. I can't stand this anymore. Their 'family' act is disgusting me. I gripped my glass so tightly that I'm surprised it didn't break. It's like they want to rub it in my face that I'm an outsider.

Without another word I got up and left them there. There is no way I'm going to sit there with them acting like that. I bet the old hag and her daughter did that purposely. I know they hate me and want me to leave.

Yeah guess what? I want that as much as you do too!

As soon as I'm in my room I get to work. And by work I mean stalk Tyler on Facebook, twitter and Instagram.

I swear I literally drool every time I see a new his new pictures on Facebook or Instagram. I bet he'd be creeped out if he ever saw me in this state.

But I can't help it! He's so perfect! His smile, laugh, eyes, everything about him screams perfection.

God I sound creepy when I say that. I'd probably scare myself. I'm the definition of a creepy hormonal stalker!

Well there's nothing that I can do about it right? I won't stop stalking Tyler if that means I don't have to be creepy.

Oh well best get to work Lizzy.

*~*~*~

Monday rolls in and so does another day at work. I have shifts every Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from two p.m to six p.m.And those are the days when Tyler comes in with his little sister and the only days when I can ever talk with him.

"He's coming again isn't he?"My co-worker, Josephine asks.

Josephine is eighteen and graduated from high school this year. She's been working so that she could save enough money for her rent for the rest month in her new apartment in Washington D.C as she's going to attend the Washington State University. Of course Josephine wasn't in my high school but even then she knows Tyler. Everyone in this town does.

"Yeah. I mean he's supposed to. He comes in every Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at four p.m and then head off to the nearest park with his sister. Stays there for an hour before he heads off home." I say.