Bucky

He was thrown into a cell. Why is he here? Because people called him 'insane'. He's not insane. He just has flashbacks that traumatized him, and he has breakdowns.

As he sat on the floor he heard a giggle. He jolted up and saw a girl with (h/c) hair. He was frightened. "I can't sense your fear. Don't worry I won't hurt ya!" You said with a giggle. "Want some candy?" You said snapping your fingers and some bright candies appear.

He nods his head 'no' and looks at you still in fear. "Why are you afraid of me? Is is my teeth? My daddy says they're like his! Or is it my eyes? The black instead of white with my (e/c) irises? My pale skin? My monochrome look? Or is it my beautiful smile my uncle Jeff carved for me?" You said.

Bucky shivers again. You laughed. "Sorry! Hold on!" You said giggling. You turn into your human form and smiled. "Better!?" You said. He nodded. "So I should introduce myself! I'm Nightmare, or, (Y/n)!" You said. "Wait... Aren't you that thing kids call a creepypasta?" Bucky said. "Why yes I am! You were my supposed to be my victim but now I'm your guardian!" You said.

"S-So you are protecting me?" Bucky said. "Correct! I teleported here. So now I'm getting you out! Come on!" You said. You grabbed his arm and, with a cloud of smoke, disappear. You land in your room. "OK so follow me!" You said changing into your CreepyPasta form.

"Oh family! I brought a friend! Don't kill him!" You yelled. At this Bucky felt unsafe. You said family. So that means they could over power him. He cautiously walks down the stairs with you and then he sees people... No. Things.

"Dad!" You said. You jump up and wrap your legs around him so you don't fall from his tremendous height. "Hello my candy!" He said. Bucky felt threatened. For once in his life he wanted to leave out of fear. "This is Bucky! I'm his guardian!" You said.

People gasp. "You're a guardian?" Slender asked. "Yes I am!" You said proudly. Everyone realized that, you're not the little girl who they once knew. Soon the slender brothers walk in. "Trendy, Splendy, and Offendy! Your home!" You said hugging them. "Who is this fine specimen." Offender said.

He held out a rose and you slapped him. "No! I'm his guardian!" You yell. He made the rose disappear and you teleport Bucky to your room. I'll always protect him.

2 months later.

You both were currently sitting in the lounge at Stark tower. You took him back a week after he stayed at the CreepyPasta mansion. You both were close friends and he wishes it was something more, and you did to.

The team knew of your.... Creepy switch thing. You were, like said before, in the lounge with Bucky. You both were watching TV. "So what does that mean?" He said. "It means that if the mom can't come back from the possession, they will have to kill her." You said.

You then got a mental message. (Y/n) we need your help now! Zalgo is here with his army! You immediately spring up. "Hey Bucky, I'm going to be back in a little bit... I have so business to attend to." You said. You quickly vanish in a puff of black smoke, leaving a confused Bucky.

One week later

Bucky hasn't seen you and he begins to worry. You normally would be back by now.

You were currently thrown on the floor, bloody, bruised, and littered in scars. Your father saw you and pulled at his chains. "What did you assholes do!?" He yelled. You coughed and staggered up. You immediately got a bad feeling. Your guardian instincts grew cautious.

You went to your dad. "Something's wrong." You croaked in your raspy voice. "What?" LJ said. "B-Bucky..." And then you passed out.

You woke to hear struggling. You then saw Bucky in his chair. "Bucky... Don't." You said. He looked at you. "Can't you teleport? Get out?" He said. "N...No. This dungeon forbids my powers." You said. You began to cry. "I'm sorry... You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me." You said.

Bucky began to comfort you. Then he done the unexpected. He kissed you with love. "We will get out of here darling." He said looking you in the eye.

That was a year ago. Now you and Bucky sleep in the same room a and all that romantic stuff. He loves you, Creepy or not. He will always love you.