Tom Hiddleston

So I got this idea today and I was like "PERFECT!" Also the vid up there is the video Tom shows the audience of you!

Tom was currently in the middle of the Ellen show. They were talking about his career. "So I heard you are a dance master." Ellen said with a smile. "You could say that." Tom said. "Did you teach yourself?" She asked. "No, I had someone teach me you may have heard of her (Y/n) (L/n). The actor. She taught me. I saw her about a year ago." He said.

"Oh really? Was she a good dancer?" Ellen asked. "Oh yeah. I will admit that she is much better than me." He said. "Do you have any videos you have of her?" Ellen asked. "Um yeah I have one on my phone if you'd like to see." Tom said. Ellen nodded and they hooked his phone up to a device that shows the audience the video (the video of u is up there).

When the video was over Ellen was wide eyed. "She is a great dancer! Would you like to see her again?" Ellen asked. "Oh yes, she is a sweet girl and I would love to meet her again. Like I said I saw her last year at a movie premier for her film Guardians of the Galaxy. She was Gamora." Tom said.

"Well sweet girl come out here!" Ellen said. Tom was utterly confused then he saw you walk into the room with a pair of knee length shorts and a black shirt. You hugged Ellen and kissed her cheek, since you do that to everyone, and went to Tom and kissed his cheek with a hug and sat down beside him.

"Hey Tom!" You said. "Hey (Y/n) its so amazing to see you!" He said. "So I was talking to her about an interview on Thursday and then me and her got to talking about who all will be on the show this week and when she heard your name for today she told me about the dance instructor thing and we decided to surprise you!" Ellen explained.

"Also, I was hoping you two would dance for us? (Y/n) was down for it but how about you Tom?" Ellen said. "Sure!" He said with a bright smile. You took off your black shirt to reveal your (f/c) dance crop top. "OK so now we need a tune!" Ellen said. They played a sick tune and you and Tom killed the dancing. Then you two done the snake hips. "Tom relax a little! I thought I taught you well!" You joked with a laugh and you laughed with Tom.

You and Tom sat down with a smile and you put your shirt back on. "That was some great dancing! How long have you two been dancing?" Ellen asked. "Well I have been dancing ever since I was 10 and as for Tom..." You said. "I've been dancing ever since my acting career started." He said.

The interview lasted a while then Ellen said,"And before we leave how about one more dance, the three of us?" She said. You and Tom agreed and you danced again. You and Tom danced glancing at each other for a bit. You caught a glimpse of something in his eyes. It was love, but you didn't know it.

Tom spun you around and you used your flexibility to do the splits and snake your leg around his waist and twirl tour self up to his side and pulled away in a twirl doing more dance moves. The audience cheer and 'ooh'd at the move. "Haven't done that one in a while!" You said to Tom as you done more dance moves. "That was very impressive." He comments with a smile.

At the end of the show you and Tom walk out of the studio walking side by side. "That was so much fun!" You said with a smile looking up at Tom. "So I just move to a mansion at (Random street name)." You said to Tom. "Really!? I live on that street!" He said with a smile. "So were neighbors?" You comment with a grin.

"Yeah we are!" He said. So that night you and Tom walked around the city getting noticed here and there. It was time to head home so you and Tom drove back home.

The next day Tom woke up to a loud buzzing on his phone. He saw notifications everywhere on twitter saying 'You and (Y/n) together or what?' He just ignored them and turned on the TV. When he did it was the news. "And in celebrity new Tom Hiddleston and (Y/n) (L/n) together? Yesterday on the Ellen show (Y/n) surprises Tom and gives him a kiss to the cheek! No big deal right, you know friendly gesture? Well at the end of the show (Y/n) does a nice that shocks the nation. The good girl we know disappears as she wraps a leg around Hiddleston and dances close to him!"

"Well Amanda they were dancers together for a long time so it could've meant nothing." The male reporter said. "Well as the internet generation says, these two are my OTP." Amanda concludes. Tom rolled his eyes. She will never love me like I love her. It was all just a friendly gesture.

He sighed and got up. He decided to go over to (Y/n)s house just to go ahead and tell her. He dressed up in a light green shirt and jeans. He walked out of his house and walked to your door. He knocked with confidence. You opened the door and that confidence quickly vanishes.

"Hey Tom! Come in!" You said moving out of the way so he could walk in. He gathered what confidence he could. I won't back out! He thought. He sat down on the couch and you sat next to him. "What brings you by?" You asked with a welcoming smile. "OK... I'm going to be straight forward. I have really liked you for a while now, like ever since I saw you at the premier for Guardians of the Galaxy. So what I'm here to ask you is... Would you be my girlfriend and go out with me?" he asked.

You were silent, but still had a smile. Tom was nervous. "Of course." You said putting you hand on his. "Would it be to forward if I kissed you?" He asked. "Not at all." You replied. He leaned in giving you a short, yet long kiss full of love, need, want, passion, and care. "I'm so glad I found you again." He said with a smile as he stared into your eyes, with his eyes full of love.

"I'm glad you did to, because I love you." You said your eyes matching the amount of love. "I love you to." He said gently kissing your cheek causing you both to blush a dark crimson.

Everything's complete. You both thought.