Thor

This will he written in 2nd person and the song you play is the video up there.

You sat in the living room at Stark Tower with your fellow teammates, A.K.A the avengers. How are yiu an Avenger? Because you were practically mother nature. Tony was rambling on about this party that he planned on having. "So (Y/n)?!" Tony said clapping his hands. You look at him and he looks like he is planning something. "Yes Tony?" You ask raising a brow. "Will you play your piano and sing for us at the party? Pretty pwease with a cherry on top?" Tony said. "Fine." You said crossing your arms. "YAY!!" He said. You groaned and said,"I'm going to my room to practice."

Night of the party

You got dressed in a (f/c) dress with a sparkle 'x' across your chest and cut outs at the sides. You wore matching (f/c) heels and went to the party. On your way there Thor has said nothing but encouragements your way. You always thanked him for them and thought about how you thought he was sweet. You sat on one of the many couches with your team, and talked about past missions and what life was like before you became the hero's you are today. Soon everyone left you and Thor alone. "So." You said. "You should stop being so nervous! You will do just fine!" He said patting your arm. "Yeah but... Its just I am not comfortable performing in front a people." You said. "Well get comfortable. You will be marvelous!" He said. "And now a special performance by (Y/n) (L/n)!" Tony said. You stood up shakily and went to the piano. You took a deep breath and glanced at the crowd to see Thor smiling brightly at you. You smiled softly and began to play Take me to Church by Hozier. You began the first note and began to sing. The first note instantly captivated Thor. He had a crush on you for a very long time just never knew how to say it.

When the chorus came up your voice bursted and fascinated the crowd. When you finished you got an uproar of applause and cheers. You walked off the stage to see Thor and his bright smile. "I knew you could do it!" He said. You hugged him and he hugged back. "You know... I have liked you for a while now Lady (Y/n). So will you uh....be my girlfriend?" Thor said with a huge blush on his face. "What about Jane?" You asked. "It didn't work out. She always complained about me going on missions, going to Asgard, and being with you." He said. "Well. In that case I will be your girlfriend Thor."

He smiled and pulled you close by your waist and kissed you passionately. You pulled away and Thor smiled at you and you return the smile. You two walk around and begin talking. "Hello Thor." A voice said. You and Thor turn around and see Jane. "Look Thor... I'm sorry about my jealousy and I shouldn't have told you that you couldn't go to your home or go on missions. Will you take me back?" Jane said with a small smile. "Sorry Jane but... I have found new love with (Y/n). My true love. Nice to see you though. Goodbye." He said as you two walked away. "I love you (Y/n)." Thor said with a soft smile while his thumb rubbed your hand. "I love you to Thor. With all my heart." You said. You two leaned in and shared a soft loving kiss

Short I know but cut be some slack! I wanted to write some fluff and I did so eat some shooshi!