Tony

It was a Saturday morning and as always, Steve was watching the news. Tony walked in the room with his morning scotch and sat down with his legs crossed next to Steve. "And now we have (Y/n) (L/n) here to talk about her past, and spread a message." The reporter said. Tony groans. "Turn it off." Tony said. He didn't really like you because you were richer than him.

"Shhh!" Steve said. Tony just watched. "Hello. I'm (Y/n) and I would like to start off with a fame of Hangman." You said. When you played with the reporters the game was done and they didn't complete the sentence. "So I'm going to leave that up there." You said. "So in two words describe your childhood." One reporter said.

"Pfft. She probably had the best childhood ever." Tony said and you sat in silence on the screen. "Abusive, and hard." You said. Steve leaned forward, interested. Toby was shocked. "How so?" The reporter said. "Well... My father was abusive." You said. "Wait so Vin Diesel is abusive?" One reporter said. "Oh good heavens no! He is my adoptive dad. My biological dad was abusive." You said.

"Oh. So please explain." The reporter said. "Well, you see my mother had miscarriages often because my real dad always abused her. Then when she got pregnant with me, my dad decided he wanted a boy so he got boy stuff before he even knew I was a girl. He got dinosaur stuff, sports, etc. When I was born he was gentle for a few months then..." You stayed silent for a moment looking down.

Tony watched with interest. Never had he expected you to have a father like that. "I got SBS." You said. "What's that?" A reporter asked. "It shaken baby syndrome. My father shook me. I didn't have it severe like some. I had it slightly but it did affect me for a few years up until I was 13. I couldn't tie my shoes, I couldn't spell right, etc."

You stopped and thought about what to say next. "The abuse was physical and verbal. He would call me thing like slut, bitch, whore, worthless, and stupid. I actually believed it for a while. Then this brings me to the game of hangman." You got up and grabbed a dry erase marker and finished the puzzle. It said 'words can kill.' "Words can kill. I would know. At one point I almost killed myself because my father said, and I quote,'You might as well kill yourself or slit your wrists now your never going to make it in this world.'"

"I didn't because my mom was what kept me going..." You took a shaky breath and a tear slipped. "One night my father came home high. He grabbed the gun we use in case of emergencies like robbers. He stumbled into the room me and my mom were in and he shot her in front of me and her body fell on the floor... Lifeless. He told me that he would kill me if I disappointed him. When he went to sleep I called the police and he is in jail this very day." You said with your lip trembling.

Tony never heard of a sad story like that. He never expected someone like you, a rich person, to go through a terrible past. "And speaking of my mom. She called me her little raptor because I always studied them. The name raptor brings me to what I've been so secretive about for the past year." You said smirking. "Really!? Of with it!" The male reporter said.

"Jurassic Park is now a reality." You said. The reporters became bug eyed. "Do not be joking!" The female said. "Why would I joke about Dino's? You see we created them like the Dino's are made in Jurassic park only slightly different. We don't fill in the gnome gap with different animals. We actually create our own egg and place the DNA in it creating a dinosaur. Of course we have other thing we do bit that's classified." You said.

"We called it Jurassic World since the director allowed me to use the name. It will be open next month on the 20th." You said. "The location is on an island I found 9 miles away from Hawaii." You said.

The 20th

The team decided a vacation to Jurassic World would be good. Steve was excited and so was Thor. Tony was wondering if he would see you because he wanted to actually get to know you instead of know you from the tabloids, and other stuff. "OK so we will all meet back at the innovation center." Tony said. Everyone nodded and parted ways.

He was thinking where you could be located. "I say she would be around the raptors." Tony mumbled. He looked at the holographic map and couldn't find the raptor paddock. "Must be private." He mumbled. He saw a VIP box and he did get the VIP passes. He clicked it and it told him to enter his code. He did and it showed the special paddocks. He saw the location and closed out the map and walked on the direction.

When he got there he saw very few people and he saw 3 raptors running about. "Hey!" A feminine voice yelled. The raptors look up. "Gold stop that shit!" The voice yelled. The raptor with a gold looking stripe on its side looked up. "Good! Now jump!" The raptors jumped.

The raptors done a few tricks and was let loose to run around. Tony saw that you were the one giving orders. "Ah, the infamous Tony Stark." You said walking down the stairs. "So you've heard of me?" He said with a smirk. "Who hasn't? Your a Playboy, genius, millionaire, philanthropist, and Ironman." You said.

"And you... Well not much to say other than genius, literal and sassy." He said. "That I am." You said walking towards him. "So you control them?" Tony said referring to the raptors. "I'm about to give you the Owen Grady speech. It's all about control with you. Its a bond based mutual respect." You said.

He rolled his eyes to the reference. "So what are their names?" He asked. "The grey and silver one is Shimmer since silver shimmers, the one with the violet stripe is Florence, and the one with the gold stripe is Gold the beta." You said. "And I am the alpha." You said with a proud smile. "You must be an extremely smart girl if you could create all of this." Tony comments.

"Honestly, I think you could've made this. If you don't over think it and just look at the DNA, and other stuff it would be like grade 1 advanced science." You said. "Well your mom would be proud." Tony said patting your back. "Yeah... Thanks." You said with a smile. Soon a buzz sounded and you looked at a screen and screeched. "AAH!!! The babies are hatching! Come on!" You yelled grabbing Tony's wrist and running to the lab.

The security let you two through and the egg started to shake. "What is it?" Tony asked. "T-rex." You breathed out with your eyes shimmering in amazement. "I've already seen all the eggs hatch before but its just so... Thrilling." You breathed. You put on some gloves and handed a pair to Tony.

"So do you have to be here when the egg hatches?" Tony asked. "Someone has to or else the Dino won't trust humans." You said. The egg crack open revealing the eye. The baby was soon fully hatch and you picked it up. "Hey sweetie~" You cooed.

"Wanna hold him?" You said. "Yeah... How do you know its a he?" Tony asked. "Like alligators, the temperature of the egg determines the gender. If its a high temp its a female low its a male." You explained. Tony smiled at the dinosaur as it tried to roar. "What do you want to name it?" You asked.

"Shouldn't you name it?" Tony asked. "I wanna let you." You said. "Hmm.... How about Bones?" He asked. "I like it." You said with a smile.

Its been 5 months and Tony visits the park when he can. He always sees Bones since he thought he was the alpha male. You and Tony also became a couple in those five months. He was currently on his way to the park. You on the other hand were at the raptor paddock running drills with your three.

When Tony arrived he knew where you were. He went to the raptor paddock only to see chaos occurring. The three raptors were closing in on a worker and everyone was helpless and watching. He saw you looking down from the railing and saw you jump into the paddock and landing on your feet.

"GOLD NO!" You yelled with authority clear in your voice. "Now would be the time for you run." You mumble to the worker. Tiny watched helplessly as you sacrifice yourself for a worker. Florence the scratched your arm but you sent her a sharp glare that said 'if-you-ever-do-that-again-i-will-skin-you-alive.'

The raptors ran away and you walked back to the safety cage not turning your back. When you did Tony held you tightly. "Don't ever do that again!" He said. "Tony I'm fine. Besides your Ironman you can die any day so really, both of our professions are deadly." You said. "Beside look." You said a green glow came from your hand as you healed yourself.

"I'm fine." You said kissing his cheek. "If I lost you I wouldn't know what to do." He said as he nuzzled your neck. "I love you." You said. "I love you to (Y/n). So, so much." He said. He gave you a deep kiss and then lulled away. "Wait did you just heal yourself? Since when did you have powers!?" He yells. "Oh boy."