Bruce

Your POV

I sit on the rocks around the shore. I wait for my legs to grow. Oh yeah! I forgot to say I'm a mermaid! Soon after waiting for twenty minutes my legs grow and ,thankfully, shorts come with them. I walk around getting used to them and fix my bikini top. I walk closer to public area and see a group of people. "Are you sure Steve?! What if fangirls swarm us!?" I heard a man with brown hair say. "Why does it matter Tony?" I heard a blonde man say to the brown haired man who I assume is Tony. I walk past them and the man named Tony looked at me. "Does she not know who we are?" He said. "I don't know." The blonde said. "Thank god. Wait maybe she is foreign and lives in a country without a TV or something." A girl with red hair said. "We should ask." Tony said. Well looks like they are someone important. I quickly tuned out on their conversation.

"Hey you! Maiden with the (h/c) hair!" A man with long blonde hair shouted. I turned my head and walked towards him. "Yes kind fellow? Why do I earn this honor to speak to you?" I said. Crap they're going to know I don't live here! "So you know who we are?" He said. "I'm afraid I don't." I said. "So what country you from?" A man with curly brown hair said. "I'm from here." I said. "How do you not know about us then?" A man with blonde hair said. "I'm not sure kind sir. I grew up away from la- society. My parents always kept me away in the woods. No TV, no radio, no phone, and no computer." I said. "Oh my gosh you've been living in hell!" Tony shrieked. "He he." I laughed awkwardly. "Well this is Steve, Thor, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, and I'm Tony." Tony said. "Pleasure to meet you." I said with a small smile. "Would you like to swim with us?" Steve asked. "Sure." I said. I sat down on the sand and watched the boys play in the water. Nat and I just talked to each other. Soon Steve picked me up and threw me in the water. "AH!" I said. "What's wrong? Afraid of water?" Tony said with a smirk. "Not that exactly." I mumbled. "Let's see who can hold their breath the longest. One person will go and the rest of us will count and wait for the other to resurface. Who wants to go first?" Steve said. "I will." I said. Tony nodded and I went underwater.

Bruce's POV

"Guys she's been underwater for a while now." I said. "That's not humanly possible to be underwater for....10 MINUTES!?" I yelled. Steve went underwater with his eyes opened and he jumps up. "She's not there!" He said. "How could she leave!?" Thor said. "I'm not sure!" I yelled. "NAT!" We all yelled. She looked up. "YEAH!?" She yelled back. "(Y/N) IS GONE!" Steve yelled.

2 months later

The group decided to take a break from the (Y/n) search and go out on a boat. We stopped in the middle of the ocean and I heard two voices. "YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO THE SURFACE! REMEMBER LAST TIME!?" I heard a male voice. "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP TYLER! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" That voice is strangely familiar. "Do you hear the two voices to?" Tony said. "Yeah." I said. Tony began to tell the ship driver to follow the voices. I saw a guy with black hair in the water while a girl was in a rock with a...tail!? "(Y/n) what I said goes! You are not going to the surface!" He said. "Oh fuck off!" She yelled. I then realized the face as (Y/n)! "Tiny look its (Y/n)!" I said. He saw her and his eyes widened. "No wonder why she held her breath for so long!" Tony said. "I said no!" The guy yelled. He slapped her and her head turned. "Oh you done it now! Get your ass over here Tyler!" She said. Her hair turned black and red. She jumped off the rock and levitates him in the air. "Now! Let's see. Can I go to the surface!?" She yelled. "YES YES YOU CAN!" He yelled. "AND WHAT DO YIU DAY FOR SLAPPING THE PRINCESS!? A.K.A THE KINGS DAUGHTER!?" She yelled. "IM SORRY!" He yelled back. She drooped him in the water and dives in the water. "Looks like we know where she is." Nat said.

Your POV

I should've done that to Tyler a long time ago. He is such a d-bag. "Princess (Y/n) we found these 5 by the waters kill them or no?" A servant said. I looked at them shocked. My five friends were struggling for air. "BRING THEM UP TO THE SURFACE NOW!" I yelled they did as I said but they lost a grip on Bruce. I pick him up and swim up to the surface and spot a boat that said Stark so I knew it was Tony's. I sat them there as they all coughed and sputtered for air. "Now you bafoons get out of my sight!" I yelled at the servents and they went under the water and I jumped onto the boat and sat in a chair waiting for my legs. "I am so sorry you guys were drug under the water like that... Its just. Mermaids and Mermen can't be discovered. Normally they kill the humans if my father is around. You guys got lucky. Really lucky. If my father was there ,and not visiting the other kingdoms, you guys would be gonners. When my father leaves the kingdom is under my rule." I said. "Well thanks." Tony said. "Yeah no problem." I said. My legs grew and shorts grew with it. "How does that happen?" Clint asked. "When I'm dry enough my legs grow. So now you know why I left you guys so suddenly 2 months ago. Mermaids can't be discovered. Otherwise people will look for us, capture us, and use us for human entertainment. Its sick with how humans are. I know this because when we first were discover many tried to take us so my father killed every human who knew about us and he made sure that mermaids were only seen as fairy tales." I said.

"So is Ariel real?" Clint asked. "Who? Never in my life have I heard of this 'Ariel' and ibjave visited all kingdoms." I said. "Its a cartoon movie." Bruce said. "So why are you telling is all this mermaid stuff?" Bruce said. "Because I trust you." I said. "If you don't mind... Could I study mermaids more? Like observe the tail and stuff?" Bruce said. "Um I don't see why not. As long as this stays a secret." I said. "OK so would you mind living with us for the time being?" Tony said. "Um... Sure. Just. OK so a week from now be at the beach we meet at and I will be there at 2 pm. I can't just leave my kingdom without a ruler." I said. They nodded and I said goodbye.

Next week.

I walked on the sand and saw Bruce. "Bruce!" I said. He turned and smiled. "Hi so are you ready?" He said. I nodded and we walked to the tower I was staying in. He took my to the lab and I looked in amazement at the tech. "So if you don't mind there is a chair and some water. So will you pour that on you legs and we can begin." He said. I nodded and sat down pouring the water on my legs and my tail appearing. "Your tail is very beautiful." He said. I chuckled. "Its only (First and second favorite color)." I said. "Still beautiful." He said. "Now if you don't mind I am going to take these tweezers and pull a scale off." He said. "OK." I said. He pulled away a scale and put it in a test tube. "OK so I will analyze this and compare it to a fish scale." He said. I chuckle. "What's so funny?" He asked. "If you are trying to figure out what kind of scales my tail is compared to its not compared to anything. Its just mermaid scales. Now some believe that the scales come from all sorts of fish but that's not true. They are just a different type of scales." I said.

He nods and writes it in a note pad.

2 months later

Bruce has been acting strange lately. I'm not sure why. I decided to go to the beach and I drag the team along. When we arrive and I swim in the water and splash the water at Bruce. He chuckles and I see Tony whisper something to Bruce. Everyone got out but Bruce. "So... Tiny is not going to let me get away with this. Might as well tell you. (Y/n) will you go out with me?" Bruce said cringing squeezing his eyes shut. "Of course!" I said with a smile. He looked at me shocked. "Really!?" He said. "Yeah. I really like you." I said. I swim towards him and peck his lips. He smiled down at me and pulled me towards him and kisses me.

I put my arms around his neck and then I heard,"GET SOME BRUCE!" Me and Bruce gave Tony the bird not pulling away.