Tony

Your pov

I was out on the streets like normal. I was hanging out in the nighttime shadows with my completely black outfit on. I heard a siren go off and saw many weird alien things crawl up from a sewer. "Oh how simple is life?"I said getting my hands ready. I grab my machete in one hands and freeze the group charging at me. I killed them and notice the things are going to a specific tower. Stark Tower. I quickly teleport there and saw Tony Stark himself on the roof. "Go back inside pretty boy I can handle this." I said. "You wish sweetie. How did you get up here in the first place?" He said. I teleport in front of him and push him back. "That's how." I said. I use my powers of nature elements and end up taking out the ones climbing on the building. "Avengers wake up! Help me fight and rule number one: don't piss off mother nature out here!" He said.

I chuckle and continue fighting the things and drench them in water. "You think we're scared of water?!" They said. I laughed and froze them. "Nope." I said slicing their heads off. "So when is you team going to get here?" I said still killing them. "I don't know!" He said getting his suit on.

3months later

I sat in the living room watching Jurassic park 3. "OH MY GOD YOU IDIOT!" I yelled. Tony walked in giving me a weird look. "You really are wei-" he said as he sat down but I put my hand over his mouth petting his hair with my other hand saying,"Shhhhh!" He looked at me weird as I pull my hands away watching the movie intently. After an hour the movie was over and Toby was still there. "So I wanted to ask you something." He said. "OK spill." I said. "Will you...go out with me?" He said.

5 years later

"Come on tell me the story!" I heard Thor say. I chuckled. I made him a chair out of vines and flowers because he is such a child. He sat in it and I told him the story of how me and my husband met. "And then 3 years later I proposed to this sexy thing and we get married." Tony said. I chuckled. "That you did. Piss mother nature off though, then you will be hung up by your feet with vines." I said pulling his face to mine. He leaned in and we forget Thor was watching. Tony kissed me and I kissed back and he deepens the kiss. Thor made a gagging sound when Tony pinned my hands to the couch. "Don't wanna see it... Then.. Get lost." I said between kisses.

Short I know but I was just bored