Chap 34 & 35

Chapter 34 Deep Red

Narrator POV

Lucy wasn't feeling good that day. And the atmosphere wasn't making things any better.

"HONEEY!" Lisanna yelled as she chased Natsu around the guild. "Stop it!" Natsu begged as he scrambled to run away from her, as she had changed into a cheetah (literally, a cheetah).

Most members laughed at what they were seeing. It's like watching a cat chasing a mouse.

"Get away from me, Lisanna!" Natsu said. Lisanna has been really clingy these days. She was afraid someone would steal him from her.

"Come on! Let me hug you~" she cooed as she almost got ahold of his scarf. She smiled at everyone as they, for some reason, cheered as she did so.

On the other side of the guild hall, sits a blonde mage. She was frowning at the scene.

"What can I get you, Lucy?" Mira asked, making the blonde flinch. She finally snapped out of her thoughts as she turned and faced the take-over mage.

"Just the usual please." she said, smiling. Mira smiled back and headed to the kitchen to get her order.

Lucy's attention quickly went back to the NaLi chase. She squeezed the flower in her hand. She felt like barfing. "What's with those two? Disgusting." she muttered to herself. She sent disgusted glares at everyone who enjoyed that horror film.

Lisanna noticed this and smirked at her victory. She wouldn't think that Lucy would take her Natsu away, since she hated him. But the fact that Natsu wouldn't even think of anyone other than her, is what made Lisanna furious. She mentally celebrated at her victory thinking that Lucy was jealous.

"Here you go." Mira said, handing her a strawberry milkshake. Lucy's eye sparkled as she took her into her hand. She started to sip as Mira watched her.

Mira noticed how Lisanna hugged Natsu like there was no tomorrow, and how Natsu struggled to get away from her grasp. Everyone, including Happy laughed at them.

Mira smiled, but she felt incomplete. NaLu is, by far, her fave OTP out of all. She looked at Natsu, then back at Lucy.

'The first OTP I ever shipped!' Mira screamed to herself as she squealed. Lucy and Natsu are unconsciously staring at each other, which made Mira almost die of fangirling.

Lucy eventually turned away, not realizing that she was staring at the dragon slayer.

"What's with the face, Mira?" Lucy asked as she stared at Mira, who was smiling weirdly. Mira finally snapped out of her trance and answered, "Nothing". Lucy shrugged.

"Why aren't you with Mato and the rest?" Mira questioned. Lucy realized it also. "I'm not sure."I'm not realy sure. Maybe they went house hunting? They can't crash in an alternate dimension forever" she guessed, sipping her favorite drink. Mira was surpirised and confused, but shrugged it

"Do you think Lisanna and Natsu look good together?" Mira suddenly said. Lucy almost choked at her drink. She almost crushed the glass.

She squeezed the thorned flower. The pain of it's sharpness didn't even compare to her pain and anger.

"Sure they do! A match made in hell." she replied.

Mira wasn't surprised about how she would react. She decided to make things a bit more fun. "Eh? Is someone jealous?"

Lucy almost spit out her shake. "What!?" she yelled in a scary voice. The deep red color matched the glow of her left eye, which turned back to brown in a flash.