Chap 18 A dream, A dragon and A family

Once upon atime, There was a princess. She lived happily with her mother and father in their castle. She is loved and befriended by everyone she meets. Her mother died, and every since then her father became cruel to her

She ran away

She found a place to stay, a place to call home. She loved her new home. She  had tons of friends who love her. Until one day, she was forgotten. Someone who went missing returned to her new home. Everybody payed attention only to her, as if the princess never existed. Since then, everybody became selfish around her, because she was only there to fill the hole that they created. She was again betrayed. She felt lost, her sadness became anger. She sweared to have revenge upon them. The princess left and no one knows where she went.

She trained, found new friends and had lots of adventures. She had forgotten about her pain in the past. But someone from her past home, killed all her friends, destroyed her new home, and threatened to kill her. She didnt understand, The same thing happen again and again, She's being left over and over. It's like being killed. Her pain filled her heart and became crazy. She turned her madness into power. Her feeling built up inside her. She released it, and it became something she never imagined

It was indescribable. It's a feeling, her feelings yet alive, able to move freely yet unable to. An object that she controls yet she cant. She used it to destroy everything. She showed the world how she felt that day, how she was destroyed. She wanted to destroy eveyone happiness like how they destroyed hers. The thing eventually consumed her, control her and used her as a mortal form.

It was Magic

The princess, a once neautiful and delicate flower, grew thorns suffered pain for eternity. She had no one to hate, or to love. No one left to befriend. Everyone died. A man wearing black appeared to her

"You caused your own pain, there no one else to blame. Now, everyones dead. There's no one left to save you" . he left her alone in the dark, she then realized...

she was already dead 

LUCY POV  

I woke up early in the morning to start training with dragons. Me and the gang went realm jumping. We jumped from place to place looking for items and spells that can help me. I haven't had fun like that in a long time. I had to be with them, or else they couldve been lost or killed. They are a lot of trouble after all

I didn't rush learning new things. Being with them was fun. Now that I realized it, i forgot how much fun I had when I was with Natsu and the others. i miss them, but I can't forgive them so easily. They called me weak, used me as a replacement for Lisanna, treated me like garbage. The have to feel how I felt when they betrayed me, and I'll show it to them physically.

"Lucy-sama, Rosette and Mato went to the dragon realm to get you dragons to teach you dragon slaying magic!" Shion yelled.

"It's fine! They can probably take care of themselves. Rosette is used to having dragons around" I replied.

I changed my clothes and looked around my room. I found my old novels that i used to write and my letters for mom. I cant believe I forgot to write her one again. I immediately took some paper and a pen and started writing.

Dear Mom,

I'm SO sorry I forgot to write some letters. It's been a year since I last wrote one. The last time I wrote one was,  the day I was called weak by Lisanna. In here its been two years and in Earthland it's one year. I'm not sure how time works wherever you are, but I hope your safe. I'm stronger now, Mom! I dont need to be protected anymore. I'm not weak/ I want to show Fairy Tail that, but I need to be even stronger before I do. I have lot's of friends here. Celine, doesn't talk much but she likes giving me flower crowns. Shion, act mature but shows an incredibly soft side. Mato, cool but clumsy guy, and he's kinda cute. Rosette, a huge mystery. I've been wondering how she learned everything she taught me. I don't have to know as long as i'm strong. West-san, a fat old man who's addicted to magical items (kinda creepy). I miss you! I hope I wont forget to write a new one soon. I'll tell you about our adventures if we have time! Hope your safe~