Chap 30 She is Lucy!

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" He yelled as he jumps on top of 1 of them and punches him really hard. The wolves face starts to burn. He runs away in panic. He smirked on how easy he thought it was. There were still 6 of them. He was confident, thinking punching them all once can make them flee in terror. He even almost forgot the existence of his blonde partner. "Heaven Dragon Wing Slash!" She attacked. Her attacks were somehow useless, though the pink haired idiot's attacks make them run from the fight. "Star Dance: Meteor Shower!" She said as a rain of shining rocks rained down on her opponents. They were hurt, but still ready to move on. She noticed, that the smaller ones fight longer than the huge ones, which was the ones she was fighting. "Sky Dragon Roar!" She said as a tornado of air where blasted out of her mouth. The small wolves started flying pretty far from their current position.

"Ugh! how can 6 wolves be so hard to handle?" Lucy whined."Gate of the Archer, I open thee: Sagittarius!" She said, as she took his key and summoned him. A white light appeared, summoning a man in a horse costume. "Moshi Moshi!" He said. "Sagittarius! Strike them all on the foot!" She commanded. "Yes Miss Lucy!" He said. He takes a couple of arrows and aims on the wolves' foot. He shoots quickly, taking more arrows as he finishes doing so. The arrows quickly hits it's aim, making the wolves jump around in pain. "Apocalyptic punch!" Lucy said as he punches on of them, knocking it unconscious as it fell to the ground.

On Salamander's side, out of the 5 left he was now being ambushed by 2 of them. The were small wolves, almost as tall as him (A/N: Yeah, these are huge wolves were talking about. The large wolves are double their size, but weak. The smaller they are, the stronger they are!) "I'm all fired up!" He said. The wolves growl at him. "Fire Dragon Roar!" HE said, as a wave of fire was bursted out of his mouth. They were hit, but it only inflicted a little. He then pays attention to Lucy, who was fighting 3 wolves. He knows how strong she is, but still felt worried for the blonde mage.

"Lucy!" He yelled as he notices another wolf come from behind her and charged at her. "Ahhhhhhh"She yelled in pain as it bit her whole arm. It started to chew, making it hard for her to break free. Blood were coming out from it's mouth, as Lucy whines in pain. "Moon Dragon Light Impact" She said, as she punched the wolf who bit her. She fell to her knees, as she looked at her bleeding arm. Teeth marks were found, being covered by layers of her dark red blood.

Natsu ran towards her, ignoring that he was being chased by his opponents. HE watched as Lucy's enemies started to bit her left leg. She whined even more. With her left hand, she took keys from her pouch. "Gate of the Lion, I open thee: Leo!" She said, as Loki the lion appeared and punch the wolf who was biting her legs. Natsu approached her, who was worried sick. "Lucy! Are you okay?" He said. He moved slightly away, as the smell of her blood invaded his sensitive nose. He hated it.

Lucy was holding the pain, as he watched Loki fight off those wolves all on his own. She felt useless. "Awoooooooo!" (A/N: OMG I'm sorry I suck at wolf sounds) A wolf was heard from afar. The wolves were running away towards the sound. She quickly closed Loki's gate. She tried to stand, but failed due to the loss of too much blood and the giant wound on her leg. "Salamander, Go follow those wolves!" She yelled. "What? I can't leave you here! You're all wounded" He complained. "Hurry up and follow them! Don't think about me, I'll be fine!" She said. Natsu looked at her with worry and doubt. She got impatient on how much time he's wasting. "Hurry up! Or you'll lose them" She yelled. NAtsu was shocked, but just nodded before he left. She watched as he ran toward the direction of the wolves earlier.

Lucy POV

I-It hurts. "A-Angel Healing!" I chanted as a white light surrounded me. I tried to stand up, but failed. "Come on!" I yelled.

Apparently Angel Healing isn't enough to clear up the bite marks and cuts on my leg. I guess it also doesn't recover how much blood I lost. Dammit!