Chap 27 How we see it

I MADE A NEW CHAPTER! Yey! Not that long though. Just the Before, while and After of the Previous Chapter! Next chapter is probably either about Natsu, Lucy or someone random! Don't expect too much! You guys know I'm not a good writer!

BTW, Thanks for supporting this book! I dedicate this chapter to:

@AwesomeSherry1220 @Fairytail50 @LucyHeartfilia1230

You guys are soooo supportive to his book! I would have left it if it wasn't becuz of you guys!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Rosette POV

As I enjoy my chocolate milkshake from Mira, I payed attention to Lucy-sama, who was talking to Pinky! I was about to interupt them, until Lucy stood up and walked out.

I was about to follow her but Pinky chased her before I did. I sipped some more and didn't pay attention to them. I enjoyed some of heaven, until I was interrupted by Whitey, who slapped my shake and made it fall to the ground.

"What the heck?" I yelled as I faced her. She was staring at her nail, and then faced me. "Oh sorry about your drink!" She said sarcastically as she laughs quietly. I hate her. SO.FRICKING.MUCH

"Has anyone seen my boyfriend, Natsu?" She yelled emphasizing 'boyfriend'. "Are you blind, woman? Can't you see he's not here?" I asked. She faced me, looking angry while I silently laughed. "I'm not talking to you, bitch!" She said. "Wait? You have a boyfriend? The poor guy!" I said to myself, which she eard"No one knows who you were talking to. You talk so loud , the Magnolia heard it!" I said as I stood up. She —hmph at me and walked away in the rain.

Who in the world would walk in the rain without an umbrella? I guess Lucy. And Pinky. Aaaaaand Lisanna!

"Hey Rosette! Where's Lucy?" Mato asked. "Fighting Pinky" I said. I'm not really sire though. Lucy left and Pinky followed her. In Lucy's case, I guess It's a fight. He just nodded and talked to Mira, Celine and Shion.

It's kinda weird though. It's not Rain Woman who caused the rain. I didn't. It didn't seem like normal rain since it was too sunny for it to rain so suddenly. Was It Lucy? Nah~

"Hey Mato! I'm going home! See you guys in a bit" I said as I waved goodbye to Mato. Celine and Shion waved at me as well before I left.

"Teleport to the Rose Realm!" I said before I completely left the Guild.

Lisanna POV

That girl. Thinking she's so high just because she beat me once. Heck, I'm pretty sure I'll win next time!

I walked and yelled Natsu's name almost all over Magnolia (exaggeration!) but I haven't found him yet.

I looked for him on OUR favourite shops, At their house, and rechecked in the guild. And I was planning to confessing today too! I know he'll say yes, so no worries.

Well, I have no choice but to confess anyway. With that Lucy returning to Fairy Tail, I'm losing my chances with my Natsu!

After a couple of hours, I FINALLY FOUND HIM! with Lucy?

What I saw shocked me. Lucy with blood on her eyes and my Natsu crying! I ran towards Lucy and punched her with all the anger I had! I successfully punched her sorry face.

"Stay away from him, Bitch!" I cursed. She looked she wanted to punch him! Of course I won't let her do that to MY Natsu. "Lisanna?" Natsu said.

I ran towards him and gave him a huge hug. But It didn't feel right! It's like he wants me to let go. But my hug become tighter as I want him to hug me back.