Chap 17 - 25 1/2 Summary

As Lucy, Mato, Shion, and Rosette teleport back to the Rose Realm, They now see an angry and upset Lucy. Lucy questions there reason for attacking Fairy Tail. She now panics as Fairy Tail has now a sneak peek on how Lucy became. The three respond, saying that Lucy is stronger and can be stronger than she was when she showed them her powers. The three decides on creating OPERATION LUCY'S REVENGE or PLAN HLKFT, which will help make Lucy stronger!

Meanwhile in Fairy Tail, Charles, Erza, Gray, and Happy watch as Wendy heals the bruised Salamander. They now started to chat about Lucy's new power. They were speechless on how Lucy became. She was able to defeat Natsu Dragneel In an instant with perfected attacks. They told Wendy to rest for her magic didn't help in any way. Charles then sees a vision relating to Lucy, which she eventually ignored. Natsu immediately woke up. His friends beg him to sleep but he still stood up, barely. Erza then scared him into fake sleeping in order not to anger the red-haired mage

Lisanna was then thinking about how Lucy was able to knock his Natsu half-dead. Her blood boils in the thought of it. Erza then comes out announcing that the dragon slayer has finally awaken. She dashed into the room quicker than anyone. He then wanted to suprise the dragon slayer, but instead she finds him looking for the lost celestial mage. She wasn't able to stop the man from looking for her. Thankfully, He was stopped by the other members greeting him. As Lisanna leave the room along with the others. She now questions them about Lucy. She askes for the date of her arrival and the person who brought her to Fairy Tail. Gray then answers her questions. Wendy even added how Natsu loves to sleep with Lucy. Lisanna misunderstood her statement which made her hate the celestial mage even more. Lisanna then announces her plan to seduce Natsu, which she called OPERATION NALI!

Lucy had a dream about the past events in her life and even some disturbing additions to them. She eventually wakes up without a memory of her dream. She then writes a letter to her deceased mother about her current life. She was then disturbed by Rosete who have somehow was able to convice some dragons to train her dragon slaying magic. She was able to meet Igneel, Metalicana and Gradeeney and even told them about their sons and daughter. With their help, Lucy learned even more about dragon slaying magic than she did before.

She went back to her room, suprised to see that the four was reading her novels and letters without permission. As the four was frozen out of fear, Celine then asks Lucy about her dead mother. Lucy felt upset and ran away. She was found by Mato, telling her about how all of them have deceased parents. She then teases Lucy about them being husband and wife and the three as their children. The three teases the two about liking each other which causes lucy to chase them all day.She then forgives them by night and was able to sleep peacefully.

One day, Rosette was able to wake up early out of her good mood. She felt happy seeing Lucy smile in her sleep and decides to buy them breakfast. She had a hard time looking for a place who sells pancakes since in Earthland, It was already the afternoon. She found a restaurant called "Breakfast tonight" which she presumes sells pancakes. She then trips of rock and rolled down the steep road. She ended bumping into Natsu Dragneel. Erza then catches her, asking the location of the lost blonde. She then starts to tease her about her oral hygiene which worked. She was now caught by Dragneel himself. Her plans of teasing her eventually fails. After reading his mind, She tells Dragneel about how much Lucy hates her. The two ended up in a fight which Erza eventually stops. Rosette then fixes her side of the damage, leaving salamanders. She then teleported and bought what she needed and teleported back to Team Natsu. She then teases them again, causing them to get angry at her. She then teleports away, leaving Team Natsu on the streets looking for her. Luckily, her friends haven't had breakfast yet so she was able to suprise them. Natsu then vows to not stop until Lucy forgives her.

Lucy now announces that they will return to Fairy Tail within 2 weeks. As Rosette was excited to join Fairy Tail, she eventually became worried about everyones reaction when Lucy returns. Lucy was the least excited because of the same reason. Rosette then vows that she and their friends will protect her no matter what happens in that guild. Realizing how Lcy changed, Rosette felt proud of her. On the way, Rosette noticed that Lucy was down. Lucy then tells her how excited she was, which was obviously a lie. Instead of replying, she was disgusted of the two dragon slayers. Lucy quickly heals them. They then had a little adventure before heading to the hotel. The next day, they finally arrived at Fairy Tail.