Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 13

Start from the beginning

*

“Thank you for allowing me to stay for dinner, Mrs Hicks.” Williams said as we finished our dinner. My mum invited Williams in for dinner since he picked them up from the airport.

“It was no trouble at all. We enjoy having you around. And call me Sandra,” my mum said while she carried the plates to the kitchen.

“Well I’m off to bed. Xavier should be back soon if you want to wait for him?” My dad said to Williams while standing up.

“Okay, it was good seeing you again Mr Hicks.” Williams said shaking his hand.

“You too Paul. And since my wife has said call her Sandra; I guess you can call me Jeremy.” My dad said smiling, making me roll my eyes. Williams laughed as my dad left the room. He turned to me and smiled.

“It seems like your parents are starting to like me.” I laughed and stood up.

“Wait until we tell them about us,” I said running my fingers through his hair as I walked past him. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum finishing the dishes. “Do you want to go to bed? I can finish these,” my mum turned around and smiled.

“Thanks you; I’m exhausted. I’ll see you in the morning. Lock the door when you go to bed if Xavier isn’t here.” I nodded as she hugged me.

“See you in the morning,” I said as she left the room. I turned around and finished off the dishes, letting them sit in the rack to dry. As I was finishing the last plate, I felt too arms slip around my waist.

“You owe me for teasing me at my car,” I turned around and rested my back against the sink.

“I’m letting you stay tonight. What else do you want?” He laughed as I dried my hands on his shirt.

“Since when is my shirt a towel?” he asked with a slight laugh.

“Since I just used it as one,” I smiled at him.

“You’re so cute,” he said pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and gripped the back of his shirt. I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, making him pull it out of his pocket. “Hello?” he answered as I pulled away slightly. “I’m at a friend’s house,” he answered while looking down at me. He closed the space between us and pressed his lips against mine. “I’m not; I’m staying here for the night.” He said against my lips before kissing my in sync again. “You’re seventeen you can look after yourself,” he said pulling away fully. I brought my hands up around his neck and played the bottom of his hair, as he talked to Sean. “I’m still giving you a lift to school tomorrow.” He sighed and looked down at me. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. “Wise up and act your age Sean. If you don’t like living with me, you can move back in with mum and dad. They shouldn’t have sent you here anyway,” he said before hanging up. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

“Are you okay?” I asked while rubbing his chest.

“He hates me,” he said with a slight laugh. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. “I’m tired, want to go to bed?” I nodded and we walked out of the kitchen. I turned all the lights off while Williams locked the door.

I got into bed after I finished getting changed. I moved into Williams’ chest and he wrapped his arm around me. “What are you going to do about Sean?” He sighed and kissed the top of my head.

“I don’t know really. I don’t think he’ll move back because of you. But he hates me so I don’t see why he moved here in the first place.” I put my hand on his stomach and ran my thumb over his abs. “But he’s going back for Christmas so he’ll be out of my hair for a while.” He put his hand on my waist and ran his fingers across the skin.

“Are you not going back for Christmas?” He shook his head and pulled the covers over him.

“I haven’t been to their house for Christmas in three years.” I pulled away shocked.

“So what have you been doing every Christmas?” He smiled and kissed my nose.

“Nothing; I usually just watch some TV or something. I would go out with my sister a week or two before and then on Boxing Day.”

“That doesn’t sound too fun,” he smiled and rolled on his side.

“I’ve gotten used to it I guess. It’s just because I haven’t talked to them for years.”

“But Christmas is just under three weeks away.” He nodded and shrugged.

“I know but I just don’t want to spend it with people I don’t want to.” He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “And I was kind of wandering if you wanted to go out with me and my sister on the 19th?” He asked not looking at me, with nervousness written across his face.

“But do you not just want to spend it with your sister?” He shook his head and looked up at me.

“She’s desperate to meet you. She’s sick of me talking about you, so she’d rather see you.” He said with a smile.

“And here’s me thinking I need to ask your permission to tell someone about us.” He smirked as I laughed slightly. “But if you want me to go, I’ll go.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

“I do want you to come,” he said before pressing his lips to mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and moved my lips in sync with his. He rested one hand on my hip while cupping my cheek with the other. I pulled away needing air, but he continued to kiss along my jaw and neck. I pulled him away by gently tugging his hair, while smiling at him. I brushed my nose against his before brushing his lips with mine.

“What if I ask my mum and dad if you can have dinner with us on Christmas?” He laughed and rolled onto his back, pulling me into him.

“That would involve us telling them about us. I don’t think they would appreciate it yet,” I smiled rested my head on his chest. “We’ll talk about it closer to the time. But you’re still coming to meet my sister since you already agreed.” I laughed and nodded my head.

“Don’t worry I will,” he kissed the top of my head and tightened his arms around me.

“Get some sleep. You have to get up early to wake me up.” I laughed and rubbed his stomach. I didn’t feel like arguing with him, so I just closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

I know I’m going to have to tell my parents about us sometime. But I understand where Williams is coming from when he thinks it’s too early to tell him. I don’t even know if this is a serious relationship or not yet. But I know everyday it could be turning into one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I might stop this story again. My reads keep going down with each chapter. I think I got one comment on the last chapter. So thank you babybb012589 you're the only one who commented on the last chapter:)
So I'll have a think about it see how it goes. But it looks like I'm going to stop it.
But Comment Vote and Becoms a Fan. Just in case i keep it going. Thanks to everyone who reads it anyways and I'm sorry if i stop it.