Another Usual Day

Ginny POV:
"Ya, quickly! We're going to be late for school!!!", Jessica shouted.

Just like any other day, we would wake up late and had to rush off to the school.

"YA quickly. They are Waiting for us at the canteen now. " Valerie shouted.

"CHEF!!! Whats for break today? " Jennifer shouted as she ran from the door of the canteen to woohyun oppa. She landed in his arms.

And just like any other day, woohyun oppa would prepare food for her. Because He promise to do so. So now He is a chef. That's why Jennifer calls him chef. Probably because of the incident, the both of them became more close and had more skinship. The way they treat each other was as though they were going to leave each other soon. But because of that, it made all of us cherish every single minute we had with your partner. Because, we do not know, when we might lose them.

"Oppa!! How do I look today?" Jasmine asked Dongwoo oppa. Yes, if you still remember, she is such a fashion-ist because of DongWoo oppa.

"Pretty and cool. Is this your new style?!" DongWoo oppa replied.

"Ginny ah, do you have a plaster? " sungyeol oppa asked me.

"No,why? Did you injured yourself?" I asked, looking at him with concern.

"Yes, I got injured while falling for you. " He replied. (Hahahah i don't know if you understand this pick up line but)

"What... " I looked at him with a smile on my face. As a choding, everyday I had to stand his jokes and pickup lines. But nevertheless, it made me laughed.

I turned and saw hoya oppa and jessica Coming towards us. And it was probably after the incident that made them more close. Hoya oppa would really protect her.

"Wah, daebak hyung. It's not like someone would want to kidnap her in the school. " Sungjong commented

"Who knows..." Hoya replied with a grin on his face.

When school ends, all 14 of would walk back to our dorm together.

We would study together in infinite's dorm as theirs is much bigger than ours. If we had any questions we would help each other.

Since infinite are Idols, they now tend to spend lesser time at dorm and spend more time preparing. If we had time, we would go over to see them practice.

Although our lives are no very special in way, we were satisfied with what we had.

At night, we would sleep back in our own dorm. But at times, we would go over to each others dorm to sleep over. Especially if it's during Friday or Saturday, we would catch night movies together and play till midnight.