Concert

Ginny POV:

"YA, wake up, we have to queue you know, you know how many millions of fans will be there huh? "

I screamed for all of them to wake up. It was only 6am but who cares. I can't sleep cos I'm way too excited.

"It's only 6am Ginny. Stop fooling around, go and sleep now. " Cheryl said.

"Don't you feel excited to see your SungGyu oppa later huh? I thought you always wanted to see him up close huh? " I said.

And when I mentioned the word SungGyu, she immediately woke up and she's ready to run to the toilet to wash up. Daebak. And as you can see, Cheryl's bias is Sung Gyu oppa. She thinks that He looks cute because of his small eyes. And she says that because of his small eyes, He will like her  as his fan too because she also have small eyes. And they can be a very good couple you know. Pea -eyed couple, that's what she calls it.

It took me so long to get them to wake up, because it was way too early. I mean even when we have school we don't wake up that early.

We reach the theatre, we were totally exhausted because we carried so many things. Our banner our poster our gifts our camera and not forgetting, our letters!

Because it was still morning, it was quite windy. Not alot of people came yet, so it wasn't that noisy ands hot. We waited for time to pass. The concert starts at 7pm. We are only allowed to enter only at 5pm.

We chatted sitting down, standing up, and we got really inpatient. Time check:10am. 7 hours more.

And again, we chatted sitting down, standing up and we were really impatient. Time check 12pm. 5 hours more to go.

And again, we chatted sitting down, standing up and we were really impatient. This time, it was hotter and more humid. It was noisier because more people arrived. People are screaming in excitement. Time check 2pm. Srsly?! 3 hours more.

Soon we got really excited. We would be able to go in soon right?

Time check:4pm. 1 more hour.
I felt my heart beating faster, I was excited. I was nervous. I'm ready to scream my lung out. And I'm ready to run in.

Soon people in front of us started moving. I look at my watch. Deabak, it's 5. Exactly 5. Woohoo.

The Moment we reached the entrance, the 7 of us, ran as fast as our legs could carry us to the front.

Panting from the running, I signalled them to sit down and get ready. Seating on my left was Jasmine and on my right was June.

Jasmine

Jennifer was going on and on and on about her WooHyun oppa.

"Woohyun oppa, He, is sooooo...no words can describe how He look. His aegyo, makes me melt."
As you can see, Jennifer  bais is Woohyun Oppa.

She thinks Woohyun is too perfect so no words can describe him.

And on my right, June was telling Jennifer to shut you because June wanted to talked to me about Sung Jong.

"My Sungjongggie, I'm sure he'll look super cute later. And you know I'm sure his smile would be much more sweeter than ever. "
and as you can see June bias is sungjong.

She thinks sung jong is pretty and that that if they ever end up tgt, she would be the 'boyfriend' and sungjong would be the 'girlfriend'.

Soon after, I Siganlled them to take out the banners and poster that we Did up yesterday.

After 15 minutes, the lights went off. Everyone started shouting. And I didn't know why, I screamed too.

The lights went on again and infinite was right in front of us. RIGHT IN FRONT. Infinite started singing. It's sungyeol oppa turn. I smiled. I screamed. I held up my poster.

He Walked right in front of us. Without much thinking, "sungyeol oppa! Saranghaee! Oppa I like you! "

He came towards us, no I mean towards me. He gave me wink and gave me a air kiss.

When it's sung jong turns, June screamed so Loudly, my ear drum nearly burst. I swear.

"Sung jong oppa saranghae! You're really cute!!"

Sungjong oppa must have heard her because He walked towards us, no I mean towards her and ask if she would like a photo. She immediately took out her phone and passed it to him.

After that photo, June kept annoying me because she kept saying "omg Ginny, look at sungjong. He's so cute right? He's the cutest person ever. And you Did i hear, or am I dreaming, He actually talked to me. "

I'm Sorry to have criticize June because I found myself talking about Sungyeol too. He winked at me. He smiled. He gave me a kiss. As in a fake air kiss. BUT IT'S STILL A KISS ISNT IT?

Although we kept screaming and shouting, we're totally not exhausted at all because on our way back, we kept screaming and we were totally high. People around us gave us what-the-hell-are-you-doing look.

Nevertheless, it was a great day. We had our chance to give our letters and presents. and I pretty sure that they noticed us. Since we are like the most front. And we screamed the most loudly, so we have been their fans for very long and we have wrote and gave dk 1629252826 times.

"Ya guys, wake up! Did you all see this? Woolim made an announcement! "

"What? Why? What happened? Whose injuried again? Huh? Huh? Huh? "

"Aniyo Aniyo Aniyo. It says here that they will be inviting 7 lucky inspirits for a camp. A fun camp. Together with infinite. And each member will take one inspirit. And they will be the one choosing the 7 lucky inspirit!"

"Ya, Let's sign up for this together. Although it's gonna be hard for all of us to enter together, Let's give it a try ok! "I said.

We immediately took out our phone.

Thank for your support. The results will be sent to you one month later.

I pray hard, that we'll be able to enter this camp. And I hope that we'll be able to enter this camp together. The 7 of us.