Go without me!

Jennifer POV:

I had to be very cautious because of JiHyun. 2 incidents has already happened and I knew it would be my turn soon. My friends and Infinite members especially woohyun oppa really took good care of me.

In the middle of the night, I heard someone knocking the dorm's door. I went out to open it, but Jihyun was standing there crying.

I wanted to shut the door, but she begged me to talk to her.

I left the dorm with her and we reached her car.

She told me to go inside,but I didnt. I mean who knows if she would kidnapped me right.

After I reject, her expression immediately changed. She grabbed my hair and pushed me inside her car.

My hands and feet were tied together so I couldn't run.

Very quickly, I heard the car stopped and a few men came to pull me out.

This place was very deserted. It was near a sea.

I was pulled towards a Crane. There was a rope and they tied me on it. They pulled the rope so that I'll be on top of sea. The end of the rope was tied on the base of the Crane. If the rope go lose, I will drop Into the sea.

I wasnt a very brave person. I didn't dare to struggle because I was afraid that if I did, the rope would break.

"Please put me down." I shouted while crying.

"We'll see about that when Woohyun reaches. " she shouted back.

Woohyun POV:

It was midnight and I received a Call from Jihyun that she has Jennifer. I immediately told sunggyu the venue and I left.

I arrived and I was Jennifer tied onto a rope. She was hanging on top of the sea. If the rope go lose, she would drop Inside the sea.

I ran towards jennifer and saw jihyun.

"You're here. " she said.

"Let her go. " I said.

"No unless you promise me to get back with me. I'll let her go and let her live far away. "

"You know it's impossible. You know I dont like you anymore. " I said. I was getting anxious. I looked up at Jennifer. She was in pain.

I looked below at my feet and saw a box. I kicked it towards her. She fell but because she had a knife on her hand, she cut the rope. I pushed her down but the rope was breaking.

I ran towards and held the rope.

"Dont worry. I'll get you down." I said.

"Be careful." She shouted.

Then I felt someone hit me.  Turned to look and it was JiHyun. She was holding onto a wooden plank.

She started hitting me but I didn't let go of the rope. I can't let go. I can't let her die. I have to save her.

"Stop! Stop hitting him!" She shouted.

"Only after He let go of the rope. " Jihyun replied.

"Go leave me alone. Go! Oppa Go! " she shouted.

I couldn't possibly let her go. I need to save her. How could I let her die.

The wooden plank was about to hit me but I gave her a kick. She fell and I used one hand to tie the end of the rope to her leg.

Jihyun then went up and Jennifer came down. I quickly released Jennifer, still holding the rope.

The police soon came with infinite. The police bought Jihyun back while I went to the hospital.

Jennifer POV:
"Oppa kwenchana? " I asked while walking with him. We were walking at the garden our dorm.

"Nde. Kwenchana. " He replied with his smile.

Woohyun oppa, looks hurt. Not emotionally hurt but physically.

I turned to look at him. He looked really different now with all the wounds on him.

"Oppa, why Did you endure it so well? Did you know seeing you get hurt like this made me really upset. I was scared and worried. Oppa, you should have left. " I said. Although I really didn't want him to leave, but It better than seeing him get hurt.

"You're my girlfriend. How could I have left you? If I was on the rope, I'm sure you would not leave me told right? " He replied.

Yes, if it was him, I would never leave him too.

Ginny POV:

The 3 members from Dazzling has been disbanded due to the recent incidents and have been jailed.

After suffering so much together, be it physically or emotinally, it was all worth it. It made me and sungyeol closer and we learn to cherish each other more than ever. Same goes to the rest, they became closer too. Not just with our 'buddy' , now it feels like all 14 of us are a happy family.

We were also very glad that everything has came to an end. Although I Didnt know that journey with Infinite was going to be so tough, I Did not regret signing up for the camp. And, I Did not regret liking infinite. (:

A/N:
Tadaaa! I have sort off finished my story here. But I'll keep updating if I have any new idea! Thanks for reading and hope all of you enjoyed reading my first fan fic!