Protection

Ginny POV:
"Hey babe, ready to set off? " sungyeol oppa asked me.

"Yes baby! " I replied.

Today I heard we were going somewhere special again. Since that confession day, the both of us got a lot closer.

"Kajia!" Sungyeol oppa said, holding my hand with his warm smile.

"Alright, I have booked the whole place for you guys to enjoy. There might be some Korean band groups going there too. " Manager Lee said.

Wow. It's cool to be able to have the whole place to ourselves!

"Alright, we have reach. Enjoy yourself. When you're done, give me a Call so that I can pick you up! " Manager Lee said.

We got out of the car and daebak! It's universal studios!

Although it's not the first time I came here, I had always wanted to come here with someone I liked.

We first went to the water ride. The ride was slow and calming. And when we're on it, the infinite oppas kept joking.

Then we took some photos along the way.

Then we took the numerous ride. The most memorable one was the Mummy Ride.

It was dark and creepy. And the sound made it much more creepy. It's about some ancient creature that ate human heart. So the ride was like rollar coaster kind.

It was really fast and then it stopped halfway. It went backwards slowly, then it went so fast I felt I like I was going to fall off. I quickly grabbed SungYeol oppa hands. It seems like He was scared too. Suddenly it slowed down, and fire was beside us. I Could totally feel the heat. The turns of the roller coaster was almost 90 degree, and it went up so high, and went down so fast, I mean I almost though my heart was going to fly out of my mouth.

Then Suddenly a voice "you will never escape this place! HA HA HA HA! " Totally creep me out. It was so loud and scary!!!

We Finally got out of the place.

"Seems like my dear darling was really scared." Sungyeol opp said.

"Aniyo!!! You were also scared right! " I denied,I poked his cheeks with my fjngers.

"Opppa! " I heard someone screamed and turned around to find that it was a pretty lady. She was beautiful especially with her her long hair.

"Oppa how have you been? " she asked oppa while inspecting me. I was holding hands with oppa so the moment she saw that her smile disappeared.

"Fine. Let's go Gin! " oppa said,pulling me away.

"Wait, I haven't introduce myself to her. " she said.

Oppa just continued walking, so I didn't stop him.

On the way, I saw sunggyu oppa with Cheryl. So I took the chance to ask him, since I was curious.

"Oppa, just now I saw a lady. She was really pretty. But when sungyeol oppa saw her, his mood changed. " I said, pointing to him.

Sunggyu oppa gasped and whispered to me. "She is sungyeol oppa ex girlfriend. She left oppa because she wanted to continue her career. She choose work over him. He was really hurt. They didn't contact each other until you mention about her. "

Ahhhh. No wonder He was so sad.

"Komawo oppa! " I said.

I walked over to sungyeol oppa who faked a smile to me.

"Oppa, Let's talk. " I said, pulling him over to a bench.

"Oppa, I heard about her from sunggyu oppa. " I said. "Oppa, don't get affected her Alright? You have me, don't you? And oppa, if there is anything bothering you, tell me. Alright oppa? " I said. I stood up, and went to sungyeol oppa 's front and gave him a kiss. He smiled and said "komawo. I was worried that you would get affected. Don't worry, I Dont have any feelings for her anymore. And I wont leave you for her. I know how hurtful it is. So I wont do it to you."