Fun Filled day

Ginny POV:

"Alright Everyone. Since I'm the leader, I shall guide you all through the activities. So to start off the day, we will be playing kangaroo jump. "Sunggyu oppa said while holding Cheryl's hand. I'm sure their relationship improved quite alot since they held hand. And chery was smiling from ear to ear. I have never seen her smiled like this before. Even though we have been friends for very long.

"Kajia"Sung yeol oppa said to me, still holding my hand. Since He has long legs, He walk faster than me.

"Oppa, my leg hurts and youre walking too fast!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, mianhae!"He gave an awkward laugh. He slowed down this time.

Soon, we arrive to see a huge patch of green grass. Then at the side, it was filled with shoes. Not typical kind of shoes, but rather a shoe that has something below the sole. And it's springy!

"Grab a pair and wear it!"Sunggyu said.

All of rush towards the Pile of abnormal shoes and wore it. No wonder the activity is called kangaroo jumping.

"Alright, it's free and easy time. Get together with your buddies and play well! " Sunggyu oppa said.

I tried to stand up but I couldn't, it was too wobbly. And I was scared. My legs went soft. Sungyeol oppa then offered me his hand and pulled me up.

"Let's get started by trying to walk ,shall we? " sungyeol oppa looked at me.

"Sure!" I answered. I took the first step. Hey, it's not that bad. It was cool. I was literally bouncing. Then I started jumping. I felt my ankle twist a little, and I felt someone holding much waist.

"You ok? Don't get too excited. Told you to start walking first. Hold hand now. " sung yeol oppa said.

I didn't know oppa was such a caring person. I mean on TV He was like some kid. Thats why his nickname is choding.

I stood up, looked around. Everyone was totally enjoying themselves.

My girls were all jumping around,  holding their oppa's hands.

And yes, we spend our morning jumping around.

"Alright guys,lunch time! Gather at the main hall 10 minutes later." Sunggyu oppa said.

Everyone broke off and went their own way.

"Let's go wash up a little first!"sungyeol oppa said to me."I'll bring you to the toilet."

Myungsoo oppa POV:

"valerie, is there anywhere you would like to go?" I asked.
"Mmmm.no why? "Valerie replied, confused.
"Aniya, if you Dont, I'll bring you somewhere."I said to her. I held onto  her hand and dragged her with me.
"Close your eyes." I said, smiling to her.
She looks confused, but Did so obediently.
"Open your eyes now. " I said.

Valerie POV:
I opened my eyes and what I saw was shocking.
The scene was so beautiful. The flowers have all bloomed beautifully. And the flowers were really pretty!
"Wow, that's amazing! " I said." Oppa, komawo" I smiled looking at him and He smiled back. "It's so beautiful! But then, why Did you bring me here? "

"To give you this!"Myungsoo oppa handed me a flower. A rose to be extact.

"Aww Opppaaaaa! I didn't know you were so sweet! " I exclaimed. Without much hesitation, I hugged Oppa. Then ooops, what was I thinking? My cheeks turned red, I let go of him.
"Mianhae!" I said and walked away. But I felt someone pulled me and within seconds, oppa embraced me.