Chapter 14

"It seems as though Marley and Anna are becoming a problem. Haven't you noticed that Picasso?" Moriarty and Picasso walked down the hallways of the rooms, knowing that no one would see them there.

"Yes. So it may seem. They are getting stronger, especially when they are together. Marley is giving Nan ideas; ideas that are going to be dangerous as time goes on." Picasso turned the corner and saw Mr Sharp walking towards them.

"It's so nice of you to join us." Moriarty said sarcastically. "Picasso and I were just speaking on behalf of two of our best and brightest..."

"Nan and Marley." Sharp stated.

Picasso smirked, but kept walking. "Good job Sharp. Did you just get that?"

Sharp looked at Picasso. "How about you hide the hatred a little? I know you hate me."

"Of course I do. I can't stand ignorant little pests." Picasso spat.

"Now now. You two, stay quiet. You can bring up your little fight later. We have a revolution in the making that we have to stop. Now, here is what you two will do." They all turned the corner towards Marley and Nan's room. "Picasso, you are in charge of Marley..."

"Why is he always in charge of Marley. I hate her too." Sharp argued.

"Yes, but Marley will kick your arse so in regards to your safety, you will be put with the calmer of the two. Now, leave and go get Anna. She is in the medical wing. Bring her to the room. I'll be there. Now get out of my face before I decide to have you take Anna's place." Sharp glared at Picasso and then stomped off to get Nan.

"As for you, Picasso, here you go. Grab Marley and bring her to the room. Just make sure you don't leave any trails for anyone to get an idea. We can't let anyone else get a whiff of what we are doing. Their blinded loyalty to us would fade. Now go and get her while she's still asleep. I'll meet you in the room." Moriarty turned around and walked to the room, his shoes clicking along the linolium floor.

Picasso turned towards the door, holding the key in his hand and sighed. "Let the fun begin."