Nineteen

Ok guys this is a massive time skip. I'm sorry if you wanted to know what happened but figure it out during this chapter😄😄😄😄😄 Also this will be a bit of a dramatic chapter and it will sort of be in the future so I'm sorry if it gets confusing.

Today was the day. The day we saw the finished product of the movie. It has almost been a year since we all met each other and did the biggest movie any of us have ever been in. Everyone is happy. I am too. I'm over moon. I'm so excited. That was until my phone rang. I checked the caller id and saw mum. So I of course answered and told everyone I was on the phone then walked off so that I could have a private conversation.
"Hello?" I say into the phone.
"Kaya hi." I heard her voice and it's not the voice that is usually so happy when I pick up the phone.
"Hey mum. Umm what's wrong?" I ask slightly worried. Zac sees I'm in the phone but I tell him not to come. The guys notice and drag him back. He doesn't mind though.
"What are you talking about? Everything's fine." She says.
"Mum I know you you're not FINE. If you were fine you wouldn't sound so nervous." I say. She sighs into the phone. She's about to give in.
"Fine. But don't get mad when you find out. Your father and I are getting a divorce. I'm sorry Kaya." She says. I'm shocked. Why?
"What?! Why!?" I ask. Slightly mad. Are they really doing this to me?
"We just don't love each other anymore Kaya. I'm really sorry about this. Please don't tell your brother though. It will break his heart." She pleads.
"Why not? He'll find out anyway." I say. I'm so mad right now and I wish I wasn't.
"Just don't." She pleads. Again.
"Fine. Listen I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I say then hang up the phone. I walk back over to the group and put my arm around Ki's waist then whisper in his ear.
"I need to talk to you." I whisper. He nods and we walk off.
"What's up?" He asks. Slightly worried. I don't blame him. I've never been this nervous or anything.
"That was my mum who just called." I say.
"Yeah so?"
"Do you want me to cut to the chase?" I ask. He nods. "Alright. My parents are getting a div. my parents are getting a divorce." I say. Tears streaming down my face.
"What? Kaya that's terrible. Why?" He asks. Hugging me.
"I don't know. I think something's happened." I say. He continues to hug me but I pull away.
"I think I better go to the bathroom. Don't tell anyone what I said. Especially Zac. He can not know right now." I say. He nods them walks off. I go to the bathrooms and splash my face with cold water to try and get rid of the tear stains. Then I redo my makeup in the spots that got washed off. Afterwards I walk out and back to the group. I stand next to Ki and we silently walk into the cinema. Wes and James are already there so we sit next to them. I turn my phone off to prevent any texts from my parents and enjoy the masterpiece that we all created.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the movie we sneak out and act as if we had just arrived. No one had gone out of the cinema yet so no one saw us. Then they come. Like a crowd who have just realised that we are here. They come to us with pictures and pens. They even come with their phones to get pictures and selfies. Several come to me at once. Screaming and crying. They all ask me questions like "can you sign this please!?" Or "can I have a photo with you?!" I of course answer all of their questions and take a few photos with them. Zac sticks by me the entire time. I feel sorry for him. He is used to it though.
Finally after half an hour it is all over. No fans. No media. No cameras. No nothing. We all breath a sigh of relief then prepare ourselves for what's to come in the next few months. Interviews, TV shows. Everything. This movie was huge and people are NOT going to let go of it easily.
"Well I'm hungry and its 6:30. Why don't we go out?" Ki asks. Standing next to me.
"I'm fine with that." I agree. The other agree too and since Zac is with me he has Ko choice but to come. And he is in for a surprise.
We walk around and settle on an Italian restaurant which says it has the best pizza. We all take a chance and walk in.
A waitress sees us and freaks out. After her shock she calms down and walks over to us. She walks is to a table big enough for all of us.
"I will come back later to ask for drinks." She says politely then walks off.
I decide on a lemon bitter while Zac decides on ginger beer. The boys *cough* Thomas *cough* have wine (fancy). While the others have a beer (of course😋😋).
Later the waitress comes back with the drinks and hands them out. Then she takes our orders. We just go with a few pizzas and then we sit there. Talking and having a good time. We all talk about the times we had when we all first met each other. It was nice. Then they met Zac and the best thing was that we had Blake so he became friends with Zac because they're around the same age.
Then the pizza came and we all dug in. Having a good time and picking on each other because we had pizza hanging out of our mouths or sauce on our chins. We were having a great time.
Then we decided to go home. Well I did because of Zac but Blake, Ki, Zac and I went back to the hotel while the others went and did God knows what.