Asagi asked and reached for Yui's forehead only to feel it wasn't hot.

Her hands are so soft...

"Īe, I just f-feel embarrassed that y-you changed me."

Yui stuttered looking down.

"Nani? We're both girls."

Asagi said then put the lollipop back at her mouth.

Gosh this is sweet...

"I mean is t-that you're an idol and I'm a-"

"So would you let the boys change you instead."

Don't forget that Asagi is rude as well.

"Ahh... ehh."

The golden haired girl did have a point.

"See, I'm the only girl here, Laito even volunteered to change you. I objected and change you with my own will so don't be embarrassed. Kay?"

Yui nodded her head as her reply.

"Anyway, I have a question for you."

Yui then tensed on what Asagi said.

"O-okay."

"Hey, don't be nervous I was just gonna ask you how you became a fan of me. I mean think not even ten percent of this country know me as an idol."

Yui then recalled how she became a fan.

"A-anno, I went into liking Western culture so I saw an article about a young idol which is you. I watched your cover and videos and liked all of them. Only I don't really know your background, but out of all the female idols I know you're the only one which astound me the most."

"Hontou ni?"

Asagi said and Yui nodded.

"Wait, you don't know my background but just my stage name and me as an idol?"

"H-hai."

Yui answered sheepishly.

"Well then let's get to know each other, I mean I will be staying here temporarily but we should at least know something about both of us, right?"

Yui agreed with what Asagi said.

"Okay I'll start, you know that I'm Kurosawa Asagi, my stage name is Red, I recently turned sixteen-"

"Chotto, you're only sisxteen?! I thought you were older me."

Yui said incredulously making Asagi sigh, she knew that her reaction would be like this.

"Hai, a lot of people who guessed my age would always cricle on 17, 18, 19, heck even 22."

Yui unbeknownst smiled at Asagi's words.

"With your striking features, you look mature for your age, with your height and body complementing it all."

"Eh? You think so?"