I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

She pout and start looking at me like a puppy. I just keep a straight face and wait for her word.

“Are you mad Rain ?” She ask cutely.

“Not really, but if you don’t start to talk right now I would be very pissed.”

“Okay, okay.”

She fold her hands and puff her cheek like little girl. I eyed her and wait for her to talk.

“I was just asking her about the other night. Why she was there and all that.”

Amy told her side of the story and then Mir. So, what i catch is Amy know that we didn’t work on a project and she want to know what really happen. Miranda being a protective girl that she is told Amy that it’s none of her business. Amy is pissed because she feels that Miranda is getting in her way from approaching me. Miranda is also pissed because she didn’t want to tell Amy about our conversation and said that Amy should have known that I’m not interested in her. They started to argue and before long grab each other hair and shit happens.

“So, let me get this straight.” I look at both of them then smirk.

“You are fighting over me ?” I chuckle.

I can see their cheek getting red from embarrassment. That is so cute. Miranda faking a chough glare at me and I just smile sweetly at her. Amy saw this and eyed Miranda then back at me. I just eyed her back with questioning look.

“I think i got it.” Amy suddenly said.

“Got what ?” i ask.

“Miranda ! You like Rain aren’t you ?”

She started to point at Miranda and raise her voice. They are occupied with their staring contest while i went to the mini fridge to get a bottle of green tea and two more bottle of lime soda. I throw one at Miranda which she catches easily and the other one at Amy who didn’t realize that the bottle is landing on her head. I can hear her say ouch and look at me with puppy dog look. I just shrug and sit on the couch next to Miranda.

“Sorry about that. Does it hurt ?” I ask her.

“It hurt Rain. Can you make it better ?” She eyed me with that puppy dog look again.

“Oh yeah ? How ?” I gulp down half of the bottle.

“Kiss it ?” She said shyly.

I spurt out the tea inside my mouth so my hand and face is now sticky and yuck. Damn her, I didn’t expect that coming. After a lot of coughing and glaring I calm down and sigh.

“Do you really want another catfight ? Maybe if i really kiss your head it wouldn’t be a catfight, it would be a bloodbath. You want that ?”

“Well, what do you think Rain ?” Amy ask me.

“I would really love to see that but, I prefer to stay out of trouble.” I said while starching my chin.

Out of nowhere someone smack the back of my head. I look at Miranda bewildered with mouth agape.

“Why Mir ?” I ask softly.

“You still dare to ask why ?” She glare at me.

Okay, this is why I said I was too soft on Mir. I spoil her too much. There’s no way I can get back at her. Hitting Mir is out of option, why you ask ? I just can’t do it. So, I just hang my head low and say what she wants to hear.

“Sorry.” I said in a voice that can be considered merely a whisper.

Amy become wide eyed and start to freak out.