I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Why girls are so hard to understand ?” I cover my face with magazine.

“Are you retarded ? You are also a girl. Remember that air head.” Ashley says to me while flipping through Teen Vogue.

“I know.” I move the magazine aside.

“Why did you do that anyway ?”

“Honestly, I don’t know.”

“But you just fucking cheat on your girlfriend and best friend, which is also my best friend with my new good friend and also your new best friend.” She said with mocking tone.

“What do you think I should do ?”

“Do whatever you want. It’s your life, your choice.”

“Do you even care ?”

“Not really.” She frown.

“That so like you.”

“I know you can make your own decision. If I tell you what to do you’ll regret it later.”

“You’re right.”

“I’m hungry Rain. Let’s go eat.” She whines.

“What do you wanna eat ?”

“Cheese burger and fries !” She yell.

“Okay, let’s go.” I jump out of bed.

We go downtown and find a burger place. It’s a tiny place, but it’s pretty famous. It’s about six thirty in the evening when we get there. It’s not crowded right now so we decide to eat there. We order and just chat for a little bit.

“So, what are you g0nna do ? You know, about Mir.” She said clearing her throat between her lines.

“I thought you didn’t care.” I glance at her.

“I’m her friend after all. So just spit it out Spencer.”

“Don’t call me Spencer dumb ass.”

“Why ? It’s your name isn’t it ?”

“I know. But I don’t like you to call me by my middle name. Not a lot of people know about it anyway.”

“No, it’s my mouth anyway. I’ll call you whatever I want.” She gives me that bitchy smirk of hers.

“Remind me why I’m friend with you.” I hold my head with my hand.

“I’m irresistible.” She takes a sip of her drink.

“Yeah right, dream on dumb ass.”

“Speaking of irresistible, the boys over there seems to checking us out.”

“Fuck them. I don’t care. I’m taken.”

“I’m taken too. I wonder how you attract all of those girls though… I mean, attracting boys, it’s easy. But all those girls, how you’d that ?”

“I have no idea. But I prefer not to care. I’ve got plenty of troubles already. What’s with you ? Getting bi-curious ?”

“Not really, just wondering.”

“I don’t buy it.”

“Whatever Spencer, just tell me what you’re going to do.”

“I think I’m gonna tell her, but I’m gonna wait for the right time.”

“Well, good luck Spencer.”

“Stop calling me Spencer Jenkins !” I call her by her middle name which she hates.