I've Been Waiting for You Chapter 13

This one is unedited. Gonna send it to my Editor ASAP.

Because I know some of you rather have poor grammar than to wait any longer.

Chapter 13

I lazily walk up to the school entrance which is full of morons crowding the front door for a reason that i don’t know and don’t care. All I care is for them to get out of my way. So, being my usual nice and friendly self I ask them to move very nicely because I don’t have any energy to kick their sorry asses so early in the morning.

“Can you guys move ? I wanna pass though here.” I said while yawning.

“Oh it’s Rain.”

Someone said that and they all start to look at me as if I’m an endangered animal. I don’t like this at all. Suddenly someone pull me and drag me a little farther from the crowd. Surprise surprise, it’s Ashley.

“Did I do something ?” I eyed her.

“Well, not you. But... Well, just see for yourself.”

Ashley told everyone to make a way so I can see what’s happening. Then I see Amy and Miranda in a catfight. Hahaha, catfight ? That’s hot. I just laugh and get closer to them. It seems that they notice my presence and stop their hair pulling and scratching. Then I look at Miranda’s face first because I’m a little worried for her pretty face. I see a few scratch but I don’t think it gonna leave any mark and then I look at Amy’s. Her face is spared by Mir but I can see that her arm is bleeding a little. I grab both of their arms and drag them to the infirmary with me. Without stopping my pace I yell to Ashley and whoever is in my class.

“If the old chemistry woman is looking for me, tell her I’m sick. And if no one say anything to any teacher or school personnel about this I would really appreciate that.” I said in a rather flat tone.

I look left and right to see the look on their faces, they both look kinda pissed. I never knew their relationship is that bad. So like I said, I drag them to the infirmary and treat their wounds. It’s kind of awkward because no one said anything and I can’t think of anything to say either. After their traces of catfight is partly gone I call my driver and ask him to come and pick me up. Of course he was suspicious of the reason why I ask him to pick me up so early. I didn’t tell him the real reason of course, I just told him that I have urgent business and he accept that.

I sneak into my house first, making sure that my mom is not home. After I confirm that she’s not here I tell the two to come with me to my room. Vanessa look at me with confuse expression as if she’s asking me what happen. I just shake my head and say to her.

“Can you please not tell mother about this ?”

She nod her head yes and head back to the kitchen. I look at the two person behind me. They refuse to look at each other with each of them folding their arms on their chest. I sigh loudly and close the door behind me and lock them just in case someone brag in. I sit on my bed and tell them to sit anywhere they like. Amy, being the little devil that she is sit on my lap. I shove her away and told her to sit on a chair near my bed. Miranda sit on a sofa on the corner of the room. After we all comfy I start to interrogate them.

“Okay, start speaking you.” I point at Amy.

“What ?” She said rather defensively.

“I’m asking you why did you guys fight and I’m gonna listen to your side of story first.”