August 8, 2015 DearDiaries: Longest Days

Since I came back to school it feel like all hours...of fun. Also my B-day passed and I'm busy with parting hard this month since I have so many Besties that have birthdays this coming week. 

At one of my besties parties my dad teased me about having a boyfriend who was a guy who liked me. Okay so I remember the date he asked me out, no big deal. The guys kept on getting WAY to close to me. And also tried to touch me at times. It's also quite awkward for me to be beside him and his parents since they know I turned down his asked out. 

Anyways been so so SO busy at school. Mostly just having daydreams about Haru~kun from My Little Monster who I just fell head over heels for. What? Doesn't everyone have a anime character they absolutely adore and love. 

I forgot to mention that's last week I also found out some guys in my neighborhood like me which is weird since I haven't met a lot of guys around my neighborhood even though I lived there for a quite a few long years now. Okay, one of the guys sisters told me that her brother and his best friend liked me. I was panicking while at the same time flattered. I mean, I can be annoying sometimes and...yeah. The part I was panicking about was I really didn't want to break their friendship or ours. But I'll figure it out...sooner or later.

As you can see I deleted a few stories since my too many ideas lead up too a bunch of uncompleted stories. I hope you enjoy them by the way. 

I feel like the only reason people are adding me is because I'm too nice to read their stories which are very interesting and hands up awesome. And I follow them back and give them shout outs which is rare for me to do so. I want people to follow me because they like or enjoy some of my stories.