April 3,2015 Dear Dairy: I'm back

Haii...!!! I just came back from my pageant yesterday so I'm drowning in sleep. Anyways here's some juicy stuff. I met a guy at a park who was surrounded by a bunch of fan girls. Not surprising he was hot that the sun burned hotter on my skin as I walked around the park. I walked past the guy but he suddenly took my sweating hand and put it in his.

Me: Umm do you need anything? *I asked nervously*

The guy: Sorry...I just thought you looked somewhat familiar. *Doesn't let go*

Me: *Smiles as I turned and faced him* That's fine. But who do I make you remember and please let go.

The guy: Well...a beautiful girl...like yourself. I'm sorry...you remind me of her. *Smiles and let's go*

Me: *Looks around flushed* O...okay. Who was she?

The guy: *blushed in the sunlight* My love, my crush, my world. *smiled shyly*

Me: *Gently smiles* Well she's one lucky girl.

The guy: *Nods* And I was lucky to have her... *he sighs*

Me: *Looks around to see the sun setting* I have to get going.

The guy: Wait...my name is Alex by the way. And here *quickly takes out his notebook from his backpack and writes something on the paper then rips it and hands it to me*

Me: *Looks at the piece of paper*

The guy: That's my email. Let's talk sometimes kay? 

Me: *Smiles as I look behind him to find anger faces of the fan girls*

The guy: Don't worry about them. I'll deal with it. 

Me: *Softly laughs* Thanks. *Waves to him bye and runs away from the angry peeps*

This was today. And what I'll tell you now is about August the 1st.

My Aunt and I ate at a restaurant called Bite. And I started to ask some questions. And O found out that the mysterious guy was really her BOYFRIEND!!!

Me: When did you guys start dating? How come I didn't know? Does mom know? How did you meet? *Asking way too much questions*

Aunt: Hold your jumping horses. First of all we met over a year ago and I kept it a secret duh. Your too young remember.

Me: Still *mumbles*

Aunt: *continues* Your mom knows. Cause...she's my sister.  And we met online.

Me: *Was drinking my 7up when she said "met online". Coughs* O...online!

Aunt: Yeah. Most people meet online now a days.

Me: How did he find you?

Aunt: He saw my picture and thought I was cute.

Me:.......Not to be rude but...What's cute about you? How in the world did he fall for you? Why?

Aunt: You should ask him yourself.

Me: Call him them *grins*

Aunt: Okay

Me: *Thinks: I thought she would decline or be shy about it hahaha*

Aunt: *On the phone* Hi...yeah....okay....sure.... Sharh wants to talk to you...yeah...okay....here *she saids to me*

Me: Hey...how did you fall for my aunt? 

Aunts BF: Cause she's cute and is fun to tease with.

Me: The heck! TEASE! What's so great about teasing her?

Aunt: *Listens cause it's on speaker and he doesn't know hehe*

Aunts BF: She makes cute faces.

Me: *Somewhat pissed and totally not jelly or jealous* Whats so cute about my Aunt?

Aunts BF: *Doesn't answer* She's my type.

Me: Well guess what?! Your on speaker. *Laughs softly*

Aunt: *Giggles*

Aunts BF: Well it's true Mac your fun to tease and your cute.

Me: *Gag*

Aunt: *Blushes* 

Me: *Quietly leaves to let those love birds have their time together as I gag in the corner*

Now that's all the stuff. Other than my pageant that went really well...kind of. I didn't crown any body other then the princess Cover Girl and oh yeah.

Princess: Ages 4-6

Jr. Pre-Teen: 7-9

Pre-Teen: 10-12

Jr. Teen: 13-15

Teen: 16-18

Miss: 19-21

Forgot to tell you that. Anyways I crowned only 4 people. And in my division there was no Cover Girl to crown! Also I was wearing heels for 4 days straight. Wow number 4! 

Well on the good side I encouraged a lot of girls this weekend. I encouraged a princess who cries cause she had stage fright. I comforted her and got her to get on stage and speak and she did a great job!

Well that's all for now! See Ya later minna~san!!!