July 27,2015 Dear Dairy: Unexpected guess

Dear Dairy,

Nothing seems to be different every summer. It's always staying home.Home. And...well home.Well today, of course, I was at home when the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I shouted out to my mom. I opened the door just to see a familiar faces. "Hey. How's it going?" my best friend Mia said. I was there, standing and speechless. Why was she here? I mean she moved toCalifornia years ago. We met in 1st grade. We where getting bullied by a few mean girls when two of the most cutest guys saved us. Good things those girls listened to them. But then again who doesn't listen to the cutest boys in school and if you were crushing on a guy you wouldn't act mean around him wouldn't you.

Of course the girls made some lame excuse. And well blah blah blah. All I can say is that after that the 4 of us became friends. "W...what are you doing here Mia" I asked trying to hide my excitement. I looked behind her. "We came here...for you" she said slightly grinning. I know that grin and it's the grin meaning she planning something...it could be either evil hahah *laughs evilly* or romance <3 and from the looks of the situation I'm guessing romance. I looked at the 2 guys behind her. Michel and Brandon the 2 (still) cute guys in the school body.

~~~

I ended up going to the park with them. I looked my watch, it was 2pm. "Omg wait gurl. I have an idea" Mia said smirking. She took Brandon's hand and she took Michels and took my hand. She put my hand into Brandon's. I blushed. She let go of our hands but Michels. "Let's go on a double date!"

"Fine by me" Brandon and Michel both said. They all stared at me...for a long time. I didn't want to ruin their fun. "Ahh" I sighed then smiled. "I guess I have no chose then. Let's go then!" Brandon smiled shyly at me. I looked to the side blushing.

Part 1 finished!

I need to go on that date. This was only a break from walking all over town.

See you all in a while! Bai bai. :)

Dear Dairy: My Life | Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें