July 30, 2015 Dear Dairy: Giving up my Title

Hey...sorry I couldn't catch you guys up on whats been happening lately. But to be honest on July 28 and 29, I was just at home making new stories and baby sitting my younger sisters. Hahaha which is difficult for a young girl with big duties. 

Anyways today was a tring not as usual. Well today was kind...okay I mean really big day for me. Three words: National American Miss!!!! It's a pageant for ages 4-20 year old girls. Hahaha didn't I say I joined in pageants. Point; I am not that girly. 

Well this year I'm not competing. Last year I did and I won Cover Girl so I got a crown and banner. And blah blah blah not interesting haha. But as Cover Girl I got many opportunites to be in parades, traveling, volunteering in NAM (National American Miss), and many more. 

And today is the beginning of time to give up my title. Of course today is the first day of my pageant and there are 3 days of the pageant so.......

Pageant days

~Day 1~ CHECK!!!

~Day 2~ Uncheck...

~Day 3~ Uncheck...

I won't be on until Saturday or Sunday since I'm crowning someone on Saturday. I'm in the pre-teen division and this year the pre-teen doesn't have a Cover Girl so I'm not crowning anyone!!!!

But good thing my state actually, Oregon's director (My state director had to be somewhere very important. As in REALLY important.) was nice enough to let me crown the Princesses (a division) new Cover Girl. So yay!!!!!

Today I was just helping with the girls check in's and hangout out with my own sister queens which was pretty fun. Here was an outline or what I think was on my schedule:

9-11am: State queens and cover queens photoshot (Yay ^^)

11am-3pm: Helping the girls with check in

7-8pm: Workshop 

8-8:30: A party (Ohhh I partied hard but...at least...not too hard hahaha)

And now I'm here...typing. That's all today everyone. I need to get some shut eye for tomorrows nest pageant day. *Yawns softly* Night everyone... *falls asleep* Zzzzz

Next up: Part 2 of Giving up my Title...