August 14, 2015 Dear Dairy: Boys?!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

It's already 12:25 ex-Zack-ly. It's the name of friend BTW. Anyways same old, same old. Only just the 2 last days I have been spending my days under the hot warm sun. Just hangout out with friends I guess you can say or... *whispers* having boy talks.

Shelby: Oh did you know we have a new boy coming here to the neighborhood!!! *Excited*

Me: Oh...really huh? And how did you get that information. 

Shelby: Oh I can't tell you here out in the open silly. Let's go in my room and discuss it. *She arms my arm and pulls my toward the house door.

Me: Hahaha hold your horses. No need to pull my arm out. 

Shelby: Fine hahaha. *Pulls my harder until we enter her room without her sisters and brother noticing us* 

Me: Good thing you siblings didn't notice us...*Pants a little from the run*

Shelby: Yeah or else they'll try to listen what we're chatting about.

Me: Yup. Anyhows how did you meet the new boy and get his info. *Lays on my belly while I have a hands on my face on her bed*

Shelby: *Sit as she leans on her bed* Well no duh, I saw him walking and asked if he was new. And wow was he hot. 

Me: From the sounds of it, it must of added 20 more degrees to your body temperature.

Shelby: *Laughs* Must have cause I almost fainted. He's moving here next week and you gotta meet the guy. *Grins*

Me: Oh no I've seen that grin. You thinking I might....*Dramatic stop*

Shelby: Oh you got it...fall for him *dramatically says as she poses*

Me: Didn't you already fall for him yourself

Shelby: Hey! I'm already taken remember *she mock glares at me*

Me: Ohhh but your not dating yet *smirks*

Shelby: But we both like each other *holds her heart*

Me: *I look at the girl like she's crazy* Hahaha looks like the love bug got Ya.

Shelby: And it looks like Cupid didn't shot an arrow at you yet

Me: Who knows *I lay on my back* 

Shelby: You need to find him! *Mock glares*

Me: Like they always say 

Me and Shelby: "Don't rush love, let love come to you"

Me: (Hmm she memorized it. I must have said that so many times then) 

Shelby: And blah...blah blah...blah blah...I know, I know. 

Me: Yeah. But I'll find me soon or he'll find me or...

Shelby: *cuts me off* You find each other...so romantic *falls dramatically*

Well that's all that I have today. Morning to you all or night...*yawns* I guess I'll write one more chapter for one of my other stories. 

More on Dear Diaries...