I noticed Jack had stopped talking and was looking at his phone in thought.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.

"Hiccup. Punzie forgot to heal Merida before they left, so right now Mer is in the hospital, and the doctors are asking her if she was run over by a semi-truck." he chuckled, "Everyone in the group is writing her get well poems, and I'm trying to think of one."

"Write this down. If I were a dog and you were a flower, I'd lift my leg and give you a shower." I said smirking. Jack busted out laughing and immediately started writing down.

"Done!", he chuckled, "Now I have to think of one."

"Well, I'm going to get dressed, you do what you got to do." I said then left. I went upstairs and showered, then put on vanilla lotion. I let my hair go, then put on light makeup. After that I dressed in a fitted white lace dress that came down to mid-thigh, and a pair of ice blue pumps. I grabbed an ice blue clutch and put everything I might need in it.

After that I walked downstairs to see Jack waiting for me. He had on a pair of brown jeans, a navy blue V-neck short sleeved shirt, and a pair of navy blue vans.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep." he said. We both jumped into my silver Ferrari, then I drove to the storage. On the way there was a muffled cry and some banging.

"I-Is there a person, human being in the trunk?" Jack asked.

 "Yeah, I've been carmalizing his onions for 3 months now." I chuckled remembering all of the screaming.

"How'd you do that?" Jack asked.

"A couple drops of acid, and a lot of rats." I smirked, and Jack cringed and held his groin.

"Jesus woman!"

"Relax, I'm not going to do it to you. I sort need you, remember?"

"Elsa, you told me last night you don't keep things that lost their purpose. What about me once you have all of the kids you want?" he said.

I slammed on the car break and he hit his head on the dashboard.

"Hey, what was that for!" he yelled rubbing his head.

"Sure when I mention something about you hurting me I'm crazy, but when you say something about me hurting you everything is fine and okay!" I yelled, "You really think that I would hurt you, that I would do that to you?! I thought you were different, that you didn't see me as a monster! I guess I was wrong." I spat out bitterly.

"Elsa, I'm sorry. That wasn't what I meant....." he started.

"I'm not an idiot, that is exactly what you meant. That after I got my use out of you I would just kill you off like you meant nothing to me! I'm going back to that fucking agency, the one that ruined my life and I would rather die than step foot in again, for you and you only! So you wouldn't hurt yourself and so you would be happy, and you think I would hurt you!"

"Elsa, you are not a monster first off. I'm sorry for even thinking that, I don't know what got into me." he said softly, "I know you would never hurt me........ unless I did something really stupid."

I just glared at him, and started driving again. I was still so pissed. I can't believe he said that. I know I'm cold and all, but still. I am doing the one thing I promised myself I would never do for him, and he acts like it is nothing.

"I'm sorry Elsa.... I know you are doing a lot for me, and I appreciate it. I just remembered in your trained that your parents taught you to be able to kill even your loved ones, including them if necessary. If you would kill them, I just thought what would stop you from doing it to me." he said softly, "Please forgive me."