Chapter 11: Furious Fixation

This engine is great. Even better then when I had a V8 engine back then! If it weren't for Phoenix here it most likely wouldn't be that better then my last one.

"Thank you." I say, my voice gravelly. "You are very welcome." She says happily with a smile on her face. A joy ride. I feel a little bad for not letting Furiosa know I left. I'm sure it will be alright when I get back.

I begin to slow down and stop closer to the canyon. I thought we were closer. "We can hang out here for a while before we go back to the Citadel." I say wanting to take a small break.

I see something in the distance. "The war rig?" I whisper to myself, confused. We haven't touched that thing since Fury Road. I notice Phoenix looking at the same thing I'm looking at. I grab my binoculars and see who's in the war rig. Furiosa and Ariadne? They look panicked. I wonder What's going on?

The war rig gets here and they get out. "Max! Why didn't you let me know you left?!" Furiosa says angrily. "What's going on?" I ask dodging her angry question. "Gas Town. They're comming to the Citadel." Ariadne says, panic in her voice. "Are they looking for us??" Phoenix says, starting to panic. "Well I assume so. There isn't any other reason Gas Town comes to the Citadel, let alone with a war party." Furiosa states looking at all of us.

"So what's the plan?" I ask ready for anything she throws at me. "We're going to take Scrotus down. We're going to take over gas town." I hear Ariadne say. She seems confident in this.

"Well we do have an advantage, yes?" I ask. This sounds like Fury Road all over again. All the death and blood.

Phoenix starts discussing things with Ariadne. Not sure what they're talking about. "We need to find them a hide out and get a car ready for them in case something happens." Furiosa states sternly, getting a plan ready. "I know just the place." I say with my weathered voice.