Furious Battle Yami Game !

Start from the beginning

"Ah wait ! I'm going too !" The blonde shouted as he ran out. Scratching her nut brown covered head in confusion. Miho was Honda's weakness so why did that dunce take off too ? It did not feel like Anzu was the reason and certainly not Miho."Men ! Those guys !" Anzu complained.

Miho soon left leaving her with the adorable baby panda and the she beast witch.

Misdreavus

She saw something gold and shiny in the corner of her eye. Following her suspicions she floated unnoticed by her trainer and the other humans. Occasionally she would stop to hide herself.Like right now as a giant brute-like human walked by. Wearing the school uniform she knew this over sized human was a student. When she caught up with the two she saw one of Yugi's puzzle piece in his hand before he threw it in the river. Horrible human ! She thought.

She needed to find her trainer and Yugi quick, maybe they noticed the piece was missing.

Alice

Yugi was ahead of her so she ran to catch up. Passing the Public Morals Club she shivered as she ran past the smirking one watching Yugi.

When they reached the Game Shop they saw Anzu waiting for them. "It's been so long since I came over to play," Anzu said with a smile. What is she a stalker ? She thought. "You're late, Yugi," Yugi's Grandpa said. "I'm home Gramps !"

"By the way Anzu-Chan, you've grown so much. Especially your chest ! It's finally 80 cm, Almost as big as Alice-Chan's," He said. I would have preferred if he just thought that. "By the way Yugi, I heard from Anzu-Chan. That puzzle, you still haven't given up on that ?"

"Who's giving up ?!" Yugi replied. "That puzzle is beyond human knowledge, You can't do it. By the way, there's a lot of history behind it."

"History ?" Yugi repeated.

Just then the atmosphere got darker. Like for those who told extremely scary stories. "An evacuation team found the Millennium Puzzle... They brought the Pharaoh's box from the Great Valley..." The room began to feel darker and darker as the story continued. "But, everyone in the evacuation died mysteriously. The last person left this behind because he wanted to live. Yami Game."

While everyone was scared, well except a few. Misdreavus was one of them as her pokemon cheerfully floated around while disappearing at times. "Yugi, this puzzle sounds dangerous," Anzu said as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Yami Game ? What's that ? I like it," Yugi said.

Misdreavus

"Mis !" She cried cheerfully as she watched the two run around. "Yeah I know," Alice replied with a smile.

Later

She floated past the Grandpa as night took over without being noticed. Going through the closed door she stopped until she was above Yugi's head as he worked on his puzzle. It had gained shaped and looked like a Pyramid. Going down until she could touch the half done puzzle she glanced at the sleeping human.

"Dreavus ?" She said as she felt another presences coming from the puzzle. Confused she left to fetch Alice who also felt the same presence. "Hello," Alice whispered as she greeted the unnamed spirit.

"I don't know who you are or if you can hear me but please watch over Yugi," She said as her hand gently rested on it. "He's going to need you," She whispered. "I will," A voice chuckled surprising them.

Next Day

Alice

"You, are you crazy !?" She yelled at Ushio who claimed he was Yugi's bodyguard. Jounouchi and Honda had been beaten up. "Do you think I'd ask for such a horrible thing ?" Yugi asked.

Spritzee

She watched as Alice tried to intervene along with Yugi. "Total cost of my body Guard fees, 20,000 Yen," She heard the one called Ushio say. (That's 200 Dollars) "20,000 Yen !?" Yugi yelled.

Alice

"Hey Yugi, how much is 20,000 Yen ?" She asked as she reached his room but found no Yugi. Looking around she noticed the Puzzle pieces were missing too. "He must be at the school," She said as she ran out of the house with Misdreavus and Spritzee following her.

By the time she found Yugi he had been beaten and the two idiots were covered in new bruises. As Yugi completed the Puzzle she saw a golden light. A shadow rose up with spiky hair, it's forehead had a glowing golden eye.

"So...It's game time."

Following her pokemon she climbed in a nearby tree that was tall enough to watch. On the side of the roof was Yugi but not the cute baby panda one. This one was confident and charismatic. She watched as this dark Yugi challenge Ushio to a Yami Game.

"Yami," She whispered as her pokemon rested on her shoulder. "Here we go," Yami said as he jumped down. With a rope in one hand Yami used the other to spread out the cards. "The rules are simple. Flip over these cards, person goes up by the value on the card...The other goes down. The person who makes it to the top wins the prize."

"Alright, I got it. Then I'll start," Ushio said as he picked up a 10 of Diamonds and walked 10 steps. When he went up Yami went down. "I got a 10," Yami said with a grin. 2 Spades, Ushio went up. "Queen of Spades."

3 of Diamonds, 9 of Hearts, 6 of Clubs. Jack of Spades, just one more step and Yami would win. Ushio got the Joker and Yami a Ace. That was when Ushio broke the rules, he went up. "Breaking the rules ? If you do that, you'll face something terrible."

"Quite !" Ushio tried to punch but Yami let go and went down. "I knew you couldn't obey the rules." When Ushio reached the money he saw they were cards. "The door of Darkness has been opened." Ushio fell down while Yami was still hanging by the side. "The Yami Game shows a person's real character. You will be swallowed in your own greed."

As Ushio got closer to the water three giant worm-like creatures burst out with razor-like teeth.

She did not notice him walking to her tree and casually kicking it. Looking down she spotted him, so that's where he disappeared to. With another kick she fell out of the tree and into his arm's. Being carried bridal style she looked up at Yami's smirking face as he raised a eyebrow.

Flustered she jumped out of his arms. "You know you should not kick people out of trees," She almost stammered mas she headed back. From behind she could hear him chuckle.

Next Day

"I know I finished the Puzzle but I can't remember anything," She heard Yugi say. "Oh what happened is nothing, nothing at all," She lied as she turned her head. "Your not missing anything at all Yugi," she added with a cheerful smile.

Yeah the reason you can't remember is because the spirit took over and made sure Ushio could never bother anyone again, she thought. Seeing Jounouchi she parted from Yugi.

later

"Jounouchi ! Your missing a shoe !" She yelled as the blonde ran off with Yugi following him with his shoe. Did I miss something ?