Seungri

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME, AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK.

8.00 P.M.

You glanced at the clock, and slumped down on the couch. Waiting for Seungri to come back. He said he'll be back at 7:30 but he didn't.

"Maybe he's stuck in the traffic jam." you thought yourself. You sighed and turned on the television, changing the channels again and again.

"Boring! " you threw the remote after switching off the television. "Ughh, where is he now?! "

You checked the time, it was 10 already and he haven't arrive home yet. You started to get worried because you didn't even received any messages or calls from him.

You dialled his band mates, Choi Seung Hyun.

"Yeoboseyo? "

"Seung Hyun oppa, it's me, (Y/N) "
"Oh, is anything I can help you? "

"Um... Oppa, do you know where is Seungri? "
"He haven't went back yet?! "

"Yeah, where did he go? "
"Um... We had some drinks at the bar just now. I left first, he said he'll go home later. But why isn't he at home yet? "

"How do I know. "
"I'll try to call him. Text me when he's home, okay? "

"Okay, thanks oppa. "

You quickly took a jacket and your car keys. When you was about to go out to look for Seungri, he came home.

"Yah! Eodiga?! I can't believe you let me stay up all night worried about you! "

"Ughh... " he groaned.

He walked unsteadily and fell on the floor.

"Oppa! " you rushed towards him. You picked up the scent of alcohol and unfamiliar women's perfume, there's a lipstick mark on his collarbone. You were furious.

"Did you go to the bar to have fun with those strippers?! " you yelled.

"L-Let me sleep first. I'm tired and dizzy. " he stood up.

"Tired?! " you scoffed, "Is it because you had a fun night with those bitches?! "

"Yah, stop yelling. "

"I won't stop after you tell me what really happened! " your tears rolled down and dripped on the floor.

"I said shut up! " he pushed you away. You we're shocked for his action, and you gave him a tight slap across him face that leave a red mark on it.

He stopped for a moment and pinned you on the wall roughly. You winced in pain when your back made contact with the wall.

"What the fuck are you - "

Seungri slammed his lips on yours, you pushed him away with all your might but you failed. He bit your lower lips and made you gasped, and he took this chance to enter your mouth with his tongue.

You looked into his eyes, they were filled of lust and passion. In a second, Seungri had ripped all your clothing. You aren't wearing a bra, but only an underwear.

He paused for a moment and licked his lips, "Black sexy underwear with laces, I love it. "

Seungri kneeled down and kissed your thighs, you tried to escape but he had a strong grip on your leg. He stood up again and stared at your pretty face, you gulped.

"You ask for this, babe. I'll make you scream my name. "

Seungri then kissed your neck, and his hand went down to your womanhood. He rubbed it lightly.

"Nghh... S-Seungri ah, stop. "

"Your body betrayed your mind. It's telling me not to stop. " he smirked.

"S-Seungri... Ahh! "

Seungri ripped off your underwear and licked your clit.

"Ahh, fuck, Seungri! " you grabbed his hair as he tongue-fucked you. "Seungri... " you moaned his name.

"I can't take it anymore. " he said, as he carried you to the couch and threw you on it. When he was about to lean in, you stopped him.

"Stop. "

"Why? "

"Because I'm all naked, and you're still fully covered? Tsk tsk tsk, not fair. "

You ripped off his clothes and unzipped his jeans. Seungri quickly pulled down his boxers, revealing his huge, fully erected member.

"Babe, you turned me on so much, you know? "

"Am I better than those strippers. "

"Of course. Your breast, your body, your ass... "

He spread your legs apart, and rubbed his member on your womanhood.

"Ahh... S-Seungri. Stop teasing, just put it in... "

"Sure. " he smirked and thrusted in.

You moaned loudly, "Ahhh! Seungri!!! "

He kept thrusting. With every thrust, your walls are getting tighter around his member.

You're a moaning mess right now. You dug your nails on his back, panting hardly.

"Oppa, faster... "

He increased his speed.

"AHH, right there! " you screamed as he hit your G-spot.

"Scream my name, I love how you scream my name, begging me for more. "

"Seungri oppa!! "

The living room are filled with the slapping sound of your skin, and all the moaning and groaning.

"O-Oppa... I-Im gonna, reach there... "

"Me too. "

"Oppa, come inside of me. "

"I will. "

With few more thrust, you reached your climax and he shot out all his seed into you.

Both of you were panting hardly, all sticky and wet because of sweating.

Seungri kissed your forehead, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I've been. I just had couple of drinks at the bar with Seung Hyun hyung. "

"And... A girl kissed my neck and wanted to make out with me but I refused. You're the only one I wanted. "

"It's okay, Seungri. I'm sorry I yelled at you just now. "

Seungri leaned in and kissed your lips.

"Let's take a bath, shall we? " you asked.

"Round 2? " he smirked.

"Yah! "

ㅋㅋㅋ ~ Seungri chapter FINISHED!! Oh my gosh, I totally fell in love with him in the MV Loser!! His white hair made him looks mature than ever. And yeah, his mind is few years old mature than the other members even though he's the maknae.
Seungri + white hair = PERFECTION!! ❤
Anyway...

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!

HEARTS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU ❤