Real or Not Real? [FINAL]

Karylle was restless for the entire week. She hasn't seen Vice at all after the incident that happened in La Union. The Showtime hosts were told that he took a leave for two weeks. She was sure she was still in the country since she saw pictures of him clubbing every night with his friends. Everyone was worried about him.

Especially Karylle. 

She thought that it was his fault why what they had ended. He was the one pushed her away with his harsh words. He questioned her love for him. But the more she thought about what happened in the past week, the more she blamed herself for what happened. What drove him to say those words was her doubt about their relationship. She thought about leaving him after all he did to change her life. He was the perfect gentleman. He stood by her every time the press pressured her for answers about their relationship. He treated her with nothing but respect. He brought back her smile. He made her happy. 

He makes her happy. 

Vice is her Vice.

It was my fault. 

It was my fault. I pushed him too far.

Mahal ko naman sya eh. 

Bakit hindi ko sinabi? 

Bakit hindi ko masabi?

-.-.-.-.-

"K?!?! Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Buern opened the door was surprised to see Karylle standing outside.

"Nandito ba si Vice?"

"Yes. Nasa kwarto... Ah.. Gabi na ah."

"Can I come in?"

"Oh my gosh, sorry, yes, sorry. Pasok ka!" Buern opened the door wider.

Karylle smiled at the other people in the living room, "Hi." Vice's other friends said smiling at K with such confusion in their eyes.

"Akala ko ba binreak ni girl?" Jan said to Donna. Donna put his hand on Jan's mouth to shut him up.

The gays watched as Karylle ran up the stairs and barged into Vice's bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

-.-.-.-.-

Vice was laid on his bed, watching TV when Karylle came and barged in his bedroom. 

"Ano ba kailangan nyo mga beks? Diba I said wag nyo kong istorbohin." he said not even turning his head.

"Vice." she said, her voice cracking. He lifted his head up and slowly turned towards K. When he saw her standing near his bedroom door, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He stood up and she walked closer to him. 

Karylle pulled out two envelopes.

"What we have... Is it real or not real?"

He was confused at first, but then he went with the flow...

"Does it matter? You made it clear last week kung ano ang gusto mo diba?"

K shook her head and moved the envelopes closer to him, "Forget about last week. Forget everything I said..."

"Karylle, hindi mo alam kung gaano kahirap yan. Masakit yung ginawa mo sa'kin K..."

She just nodded, agreeing with him... But she focused on what she came to do, "I believe in destiny Vice. Pick a card... "

"K? Bakit mo itataya ang lahat sa ganito?"

"Love involves taking risk diba? Ikaw mismo nagsabi sakin nyan. Just pick."