Dirrrrty

Straight after Showtime, the gang all went straight home to pack their bags for their weekend trip away to the beach. Vhong has convinced Jugs and Teddy to come along as well. They decided to meet up at Vice's house since they'll be using his and Billy's car to get to Subic.

"Sinong sakay mo Vice?" Billy asked as he switched off his engine to help Jugs put his bag in the trunk.

"Di ba pwedeng solo kami ni Kurba? Hahaha"

"Woooooow bakla ha..Bakit? Kayo na ba?" Anne laughed and punched Vice lightly on the arm.

"Ikaw Vice ha! Lalaki na pala ulit di mo man kami sinabihan." Teddy teased.

"How about samin na si Juggy and Teddy, kayo ng loveteam ang ang magsama sa isang kotse?" Nikki suggested, referring to Vice, Karylle, Vhong and Anne.

"What chu think Kurba?"

K shrugged, "Kayo bahala guys, as long as makarating tayo sa Subic happy ako hahaha"

"Ano pa ba kasing hinihintay natin? Tara na!" Vhong said throwing his bag on the trunk of Vice's car and getting in the passenger's seat only to get out again after getting a glare from Vice. He opened the door for Karylle instead.

"Hahaha, Vice talaga!" K said as she hooked her seat belt.

"Hi babe." the two heard Vhong say to Anne.

"Three seater yang likod Vhong. Ba't masyado kayong close? Ginagawa mong one seater ha."

"Ikaw lang pwede pumorma Vice?"

The two ladies agreed by fake coughing.

-

Subic bound, 5pm.

They checked in at Camalayan hotel, one of Karylle's favorite hotel beach resort and hang around the lobby to wait for each other to get settled.

"Tara K." Vice said as soon as he got the key.

"Ha?"

"Anong tara na K? I don't think so Vice, come on K." Anne said pulling Karylle by the arm.

Before K got pulled away, she turned to Vice and smiled, "Behave!"

"Sinong ka-share ko?"

"Badtrip. Akala ko makaka-score na rin ako eh." Vhong said scratching the back of his head and followed Vice to the elevator.

-

"Soooo?" Anne said as she walked to the lobby with Karylle to find everyone there already, "What's the plan?"

The two ladies changed their outfits from jeans and t-shirt to maxidresses. Anne wore a blue printed tube-dress while K opted for a white floral printed one with thin straps.

"Sexy nyo ha! Di nyo ko ininform!" Nikki said joining the two.

"Should we eat first?" Billy said, checking the time, "Pero ang aga pa eh..."

"Dun muna tayo sa beach kuys... Relax relax muna." Vhong suggested standing up, same did Vice, Juggy and Teddy.

Vice walked towards Karylle and held on to her arm, "Gusto kitang ma-solo." he said with a naughty smile.

"Ano yang ngiting yan?!"

"Kurba, ngiting masaya toh."

"Guys... Mauna na kami ni K dun ha.." Vice said to the group, moving his hand down K's arm until he reached her hand.

"Vice, hintayin na natin sila..." K said chuckling.

"Eto talagang si Vice, masyado kang excited ma-solo si K."