Shattered

A/N: Based this on the song Shattered by Trading Yesterday (in the multimedia section). It's best if you listen to the song during or before you read this chapter. Thanks guys! :*

-.-.-.-.-

Later on that day, Vice had to tape an episode of GGV so he didn't a chance to talk to Karylle again. After talking to Billy, Jhong and Vhong, they gave him the best idea on how to prove to Karylle that he was really sincere about her. After his GGV taping, he was lucky enough to catch Direk Bobet to ask for a leave of absence for him and Karylle for the next two days. Direk Bobet, having been informed of their 'LQ' agreed. He knew that it would be best that they fix their problems rather than leave it which can lead for the show to suffer. 

It was around 9 in the evening when he got home. He went straight to his room to pack some things, leaving his friends who were staying over confused. His friends followed him up to his room and watched from outside the door. Vice took a backpack out the top of his wardrobe and started packing some clothes. 

"San punta mo bakla?" Buern scatched his head as he entered Vice's room. Vice looked up but didn't say anything, he just carried on packing.

"Huy!" 

"Buern, ikaw muna bahala dito ah." he said and zipped the bag before putting it on his back and walked out and away from his friends without saying where he was going.

He put his backpack in the back seat of his car and took his phone out to text Karylle before driving to Karylle's house.

Mag impake ka ng damit, may pupuntahan tayo. Be there in 10. -Vice

-

Karylle received the text when she had just finished washing some dishes. She drank a glass of water as she opened the text. "What?" she asked aloud. She hasn't spoken to him since their little quarrel from earlier that day. She wasn't really sure what he was planning to do. 

Ten minutes later, Vice buzzed in and she let him in.

"Ano, ready ka na ba?" he said coming in her condo and scanned the front room for her bag or suitcase at least. He looked at her clothes, she was  wearing denim shorts and a black tank top.

"Vice, bakit kailangan kong mag impake? Saan ba tayo pupunta?"

"Karylle, just trust me. Please?"

"May Showtime pa tayo bukas."

"Nag paalam na ako kay Direk. Mag impake ka na lang... Hintayin kita."

"Are you even going to tell me kung saan tayo pupunta?"

Vice nodded, "Promise. Please, just come with me."

"Okay. Fine. Give me five minutes."

"Pack for at least 2 days ha."

Karylle stared at him, "Okay." she turned around to go to her room.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Once they were out of Manila, Karylle turned to Vice again, "Vice, kanina pa tayo nag d-drive, saan ba talaga tayo pupunta?"

"K, matulog ka muna." he said looking at the time, just passed 10pm, "Gutom ka ba?"

She decided that if he was going to play this game with her, she would play him too. She turned away and didn't say anything. Vice touched her arm to get her attention, "K?" he said and patted her arm. He kept patting her arm hoping for any reaction but she didn't pay him any attention.