Chapter 28: He looks familiar

Your POV

You and the gang are at the mall just chilling. Bonnie, Freddy and Robert are playing Truth or Dare, Chica and Mangle are painting their nails and lastly, Goldy, Foxy and Freddy is in the karaoke booth singing or whatsoever. Aiko is drinking kool aid while reading a book with Patches on her lap sleeping peacefully.

"DARE!!!" Robert said.

"Ok, sat next to Aiko then yell 'I love you Aiko Fox!!!' At the top of your lungs and infront of Aiko then yanked her and kissed her in the lips" Freddy dared.

"W-what?" Robert blushed. "That's too much! S-she will have a m-mental breakdown again!"

"But you like her didn't you?" You said.

"Y-yeah... I like her..." Robert looked away blushing madly.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Bonnie cheered.

"Fine but if she ignored me I'll beat the crap out of you two" Robert warned then sat beside Aiko.

"Oh, this will be on YouTube" Bonnie smirked and took out his IPhone 6. Typical Douche bag.

"Aiko..." Robert called. Aiko closed her book and looked at Robert.
"Hmm?"
"This is a Dare alright?"
"Ok"

"I LOVE YOU AIKO FOX!!!!!!!!" Robert screamed at the top of his lungs. Aiko looked at him with her eyes widen. He yanked her arms then kissed her lips. Aiko's book dropped on top of Patches head making her yelp as Patches claws dugged in her jeans.

"....."

"Aiko..."

"......"

"It's a dare so please -"

"(Y/n), can you hold Patches for a while" Aiko said with a serious tone in her voice. She handed you Patches leash then stormed out. Robert frowned and followed her.

"YEEES!!! 1K LIKES AND 2 DISLIKES!!! HAHAHA! BEAT THAT YOU LAUGHING DIARRHEA BABY!" Bonnie laughed. You shot him a glare. He hung his head low and Freddy was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Freddy?"

"Hiding for the sake of his life"

"(.-.) You guys are total douche bags"

"That world already knows that" Bonnie beamed.

You decided to follow Aiko which is 3 feet away from you. You carefully move so you can't be caught by Aikoa nd Robert. Thanks for your ninja skills, they haven't caught you.. Yet. Until someone pulls you. You tried to scream but someone covered your mouth. He/she pulled you inside the fitting room.

You ripped out his or her mask and it was....

"Nick Ross?"

"Yeah babe, you got that right"

"what do you want you pyscho!" You yelled.

"Woah Woah Woah! Where did you get that attitude? Maybe from your new boy friend huh?" He teases. You rolled your eyes and made the time froze so no one can hear or see your conversation.

Lemme explain, Nick Ross is your fiancé and yes, you came from a rich family. Your love is pure until you discovered his little dirty secret: he's a two-timer. You said that you don't want to marry him anymore but your parents wants you to so you decided to leave from your mansion and live as normal teenage girl.

"Shut up" you rolled your eyes.

"Hey, show some respect will ya?" He snarled.

"Look who's talking" you shot back.