Chapter 16: New and improved, FFP part 2

Your POV

You went home getting ready for tonight. As soon as you opened the door, Goldy hugged you tightly while smiling. "Uh.... Is something wrong? Do you have a fever or something?" You asked Goldy. He let go and glared at you. "Where have you been?" He asked, coldly. "Do you have bipolar disorder?" You asked. "What's bipolar disorder?" Foxy asked. "Uh.. A bisexual polar bear!" Bonnie guessed as everyone except him face palmed.

"Bipolar disorder means psychological disorders of mood characterized usually by alternating episodes of depression and mania. It is also called manic depression and manic-depressive illness" Chica read it out loud. "English please" Bonnie said. "Like he is happy right now then he will get angry then he will be sad then—" "I get it, I get it" Bonnie said shushing her. "I don't have bipolar disorder" Goldy growled. "Oh... So your a drug addict then?" You asked.

"What!? Me? A drug addict!? Pfft, yeah right" he said sarcastically. "Also, I have been in Freddy's. I'm working as a night shift with Jeremy!" You said. "Who is this Jeremy?" Goldy asked. "He's going to work with me" you answered. "Also, I heard a creepy voice that says 'see you tonight~' so I screamed and ran. It's so creepy" you said as the voice replay on your mind. "Oh no...." Goldy said.

Goldy's POV

Shoot, just shoot. He does have something in mind. I shouldn't have trust that stupid puppet. I know he is trying to scare (y/n) but that's not going to work. I will be joining her, every night to make sure he doesn't hurt her. "Gold to earth, earth to Gold" (y/n) snapped me at my thoughts.

"I'm coming with you" I said. "You can't, your not an employee" she answered. "I'll tell to Mr.Gourd to work with you and this... Jeremy guy" I growled as I said 'Jeremy's' name. "Hmm.. You have a point" she nodded "now let's go" I teleport us infront of the restaurant.

Your POV

"Hey hey hey!" Mr.Gourd greeted. "Who is this guy?"

"Uh Mr.Gourd, he would like to uh... Be a night guard with me and Jeremy...." You said.

"Alright, welcome to the job young lad! Just sign this papers up and you done" Mr.Gourd handed papers to Goldy. He signed it up and handed it to Mr.Gourd.

"Ok... Mr.Gold.... Welcome to the job!" Mr.Gourd pulled out his hand. Goldy and Mr.Gourd Shake hands before your managers leaves.

"That was fast" you opened up the door and started to walk to the office. You saw Jeremy reading a comic book. He looked at you and smiled until he realized Goldy is right beside you. "Who's that?" He asked. "That's Golden Freddy... " you answered. "Oh, nice to meet you Golden! My name is Jeremy Fitzgerald" he said smiling.

Goldy just kept silent. The Bell chimed 12am. I guess it's time to work. There are three chairs in front of the desk. You sat at the middle, Goldy is at the left side while Jeremy is on the right side. The phone guy started to talk and explain. Jeremy got frightened so you comforted him as Goldy just growled. "Uh... I'll check the cameras and I'll handle the flashlight, Jeremy check the vents and Gold wind up the music box"  you said clicking through the cameras.

"Umm.. Can I use the bathroom for a while?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah.... And don't come back ever again...." Goldy answered.

"Uh... Bye!" Jeremy ran.

"Gold! That's not nice!"

"Now we can talk" Goldy completely ignored you.

"Uh.. Before you guys can talk to each other.... (Y/n) can you light the way? It's very dark and the light switch is at the end of the hallway..." Jeremy interrupted.

"Okie!!" You flashed the flash light to the hallway as Jeremy leaves. You watch him until he have gone deeper the hallway. You saw Goldy is fuming mad. What now!?

"What now?!" You asked irritated.

"Don't look at him like that!"

"Like what?"

"Like— ugh! Forget it!"

"Tell me!"

"I-i'm j-jealous!" Goldy blurted out. You gave Goldy a small kiss.

"Now don't be jealous you dork!"

"Tsk"

Goldy kissed you for a long time.

"That's why I love you (y/n)" he cooed.

You kissed him back.

"I love you too, now wind up the music box!"

????'s POV

I watched as (y/n) and Gold kissed. Yes Gold, spend time with your little girlfriend before she is gone. Perhaps I can bring her back to life, erase her memories so she can be mine... All mine.

An

Who is this mysterious guy? :0 anyways... I have a short story to tell you about meh and mah crush. Our teacher in arts told us to write a letter about our crush, enemy, best friend and etc then he will read it out loud and our teacher will not going to tell who wrote it. So I wrote this to him and another boy I hate:

Dear Symon and Robert ( not there real names ),

I HATE YOU! GAY! DIE!

Our teacher read it out loud and the class laughed. I laughed too because of their reactions. "Who ever wrote that, I'll beat you up!" Symon yelled and Robert agreed. They ask the whole class and even me. "Just tell us!" They chorused. "I didn't write it!" I lied. "Your lying! Me and Robert are just the people you hate!" Symon said. "Your not the only two, I hate Jeff blah blah..." They left.

Good bye my golden pancakes!!