Chapter 17: The original animatronics meets the Toys

AN

The chapters says it all people! Another An in the end!!

Your POV

"AHH!!! TOY CHICA IS IN THE VENT!! MASK NOW!!" You yelled. The three of you put on your mask. You have a cupcake mask (( Ihascupquake reference XD )), Jeremy has a Freddy mask and Golden Freddy has a Fox mask. "Can I borrow your charger hon? I need to see if Justin Bieber posted a new selfie" Toy Chica asked. You looked at her. Poker face.

"Quit looking at me like that and give me your damn phone charger!" She yelled. You handed your charger at Toy Chica and she charged her phone (( where did she get that? )). She changes into human form and started to take selfies. "Damn I look so hot" she said as she made a duck face.

"OMG! HARRY STYLES IS SO HOT!" she squealed. "OMG! JUSTIN BIEBER COMMENTED ME THAT I LOOK HOT ON MY SELFIE!!! I NEED TO SCREEN SHOT THIS AND POST THIS!"

She screenshot JB's comment then posted it with a hashtags of:

#IMSOHOT
#YOUBETTERBEJEALOUS

"What kind of a hashtag is that?" Jeremy asked. "None of your business hon!" Toy Chica hair flipped. "And how can you change into human?" Jeremy asked. "Long story" TC took another selfie. "Yeah people, you better be jealous on this gorgeous and hot girl" TC said. "Clearly you haven't seen a mirror lately" a voice said.

You saw a boy with cyan blue hair and cyan blue bunny ears. He have two red cheeks and green eyes. "Shut up Toy Bonnie your just jealous" TC said as she continued to tweet with JB. "So... Your not going to kill us?" You asked.

"Nope! We're just bored so we roam around at night" Toy Bonnie said. "Where's Toy Freddy?" You asked. "At the show stage... Twerking" TC said as she made a disgusted face. "Eww... This girl look so horrible!" She showed us a picture of a girl. "Got a problem on my face!?" A girl yelled at TC. Maybe that's the girl TC is showing us...

"Yeah, put facial mask alright?" TC said then handed her a pack of facial mask. "What's a facial mask?" Mangle asked Toy Chica that made her storm out. "That's how I roll" Mangle puts on a swag glasses as everyone watches them. "He's a guy?" You asked as you pointed at Toy Bonnie. "Lol" Mangle laughed. "Oh... So he's gay then?" You asked. Everyone face palmed. "I'M A BOY FOR PETE'S SAKE!" Toy Bonnie rage. "Then why are you wearing make up?" Mangle asked, sarcastically. Until the clock chimed 6am. The toys automatically changed into their animatronic forms and headed back to their places.

"Hey Gold"

"Hmm?"

"Would it be a good idea for the others to meet the toys?" You asked Goldy. He's face went pale.

"Uh... No.. It's a bad idea" He said then looked away.

"Why?" You asked.

"No... Just no..." Goldy answered.

"Aw come on! Please?" You gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine" he grumbled then held your hand. Goldy pulled you out of the office.

"BYE JEREMY!!! SEE YOU TONIGHT~" you waved good bye at Jeremy. Jeremy shyly blushed and smiled then he waved back. "Bye!" He called out.

You heard Gold growled. "Jealous much?" You teased.

"S-stop flirting at him!" He growled. "I'm not flirting!" You snapped. "You get jealous very easily!" You added.

"I'm not jealous.... I just hate it when you do that to the other boys" He looked away.

You pinched his cheek.

"Hey! What was that for?" Goldy growled.

"For getting jealous very easily" you stick out your tounge at him.