Chapter 18: Rule breakers

AN

OMFG! 4K+ READS!? THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Sorry for not updating for 4 days. I was shock to see 100+ notifications in 4 days... I usually get like 40 or 80 notifications like that. :| anyways, back to the story :3

***
Previously from Chapter 17: The original animatronics meets the toys

Chica's POV

I have a bad feeling about this...

***********************************************

"W-what are you doing?" I stammered as Toy Bonnie walked towards me. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me, on the lips. My eyes widen. I tried to push Toy Bonnie away but he was too strong, he kissed me deeper. Suddenly I heard a loud 'thud' and saw TB on the floor. Foxy's eyes are fury in rage.

"The heck is your problem you (bleep)!" Foxy yelled. I quickly wiped my mouth with my arm. Eww, just ew. Toy Bonnie stood up and he has a bruise in his cheek.

"You'll pay for this" TB's eyes glowed dim red.

"We're about to give you a second chance but you have broke our rule" Toy Freddy growled. "Toy Bonnie, will you show them how it's done?"

"No problem" TB's eyes are directed at Foxy. He tackled him to the ground with his fangs bearing.

"FOXY!" I shrieked. Toy Chica grabbed me by the wrist and twisted my arm. I yowled in pain.

"LASSIE- ARGH!" Toy Bonnie punched Foxy in the gut. Freddy started to attack Toy Freddy along with Bonnie.

"How about some make over?" Toy Chica said as she held a hammer. "Hmmmm... How about some lip gloss and blush on?" She said as she put the hammer in my cheek. I quickly changed into animatronic form before she hitted me.

The hammer clang as it hitted my metal cheek. The hammer bounched back at TC. I saw her holding a mallet towards me and she hitted my head with the mallet, hard that made me faint. All I could hear are loud yowls. When will this nightmare be over?

***time skip***

I woke up with pain all over my body. I tried to move my hands (( or wings cause she's in animatronic form )), but I realized they we're gone. I saw the others is badly injured but the worst is Bonnie. He has no face and he has a missing arm. My eyes went black and I can't see but I can still hear.

"Is Mangle done?"

"Yes boss, I really have fun mangling her up"

"Alright, back to your animatronic forms, the kids are going to flood this place soon"

I felt light headed and fainted again.

Mangle's POV

"Someone... S.A.V.E T.H.E.M" I whispered as I looked at the withered animatronics. I looked at myself. They made me a monster. I crawled back to the Kids Cove and settled myself on the floor. Soon the doors of the Kids Cove burst open by kids. They started to mangle me up once more.

'I'm just a children's toy
For all the girls and boys
To break me down and
Put me back together
Oh the joy'

I guess the toys really made me a toy, just like them...

(( an: if you know that song reference, love ya ))

Your POV

The place got flooded by kids. You almost stumbled but Goldy have quickly grabbed you and pulled you out of the flood of kids.
"Tsk, what are you doing in the middle of a flood of kids?" Goldy said. "Do you want to get hurt?"

"Um...." You think of an excuse. "I saw a penny on the ground. I'm going to use the penny to buy a gumball..." You lied.

Goldy tucked his right hand in his pocket and brought out a penny. He gave it to you.

"Here" he said.

"What am I suppose to do with this?"

"You said you wanted a gumball. Now go get a damn gumball already"

You crossed your arms and pouted. You grumpily walked towards a gumball machine. You put the penny and twist the knob as a (f/c) colored gumball fell on your hands. You placed it in your mouth and chew it.

"Satisfied?" Goldy asked.

"Uh... Hehehehehe yeah" you answered. You and Goldy sat at a couch and ordered pizza. They gave you 2 pizzas since the pizza is free if your an employee. An hour pass by and you felt your eyes getting heavy. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

***time skip***

You felt a light tap at your shoulder that cause you to wake up.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Goldy chuckled. "Or should I say... Good evening sleeping beauty?"

"Hahaha... Very funny.... Wait" you glanced at the clock. It was already 11:59 in the evening and the place is closed. "Fudge cake, where are the animatronics?"

Goldy just shrugged and stood up. You stretched for a while as a yawn escape your mouth. "Gosh... I'm so sleepy..." You mumbled. You and Goldy went to the office and saw Jeremy snoring with a 'MLP FIM' comic covering his face.

Wow.... Jeremy is a brony. You think of a plan to wake him up as silly as possible. You crept towards to him.

"I SHIP RARITY AND PRINCE BLUE BLOOD TOGETHER!!! WOOO!!"

Jeremy's eyes shot open.

"NUUU!!!! I PREFER SPIKE THAN BLUE BLOODD!!!" He yelled throwing the comic book away.

You laughed while Goldy chuckled a bit at his reaction. Jeremy's phone buzzed. He looked at it and he's eyes widen. "OH SHOOT! THE BRONYCON CONCERT IS STARTING NOW!!!" He yelled.

"Ummm... Can I take the night for a day off? Plz, don't tell Me.Gourd I skipped my job" Jeremy begged. "I really need to see MandoPony!"

"Ok" Goldy said. Jeremy's eyes shine and smiled widely. "Thanks!" Jeremy put a pony head band and tail. "Bye!!" He walked away.

"I wonder where are the others" you said.

"Stay, here I will go look for them" Goldy said standing up and he started to walk away.

Author's POV

"Join us" Toy Freddy said with a glitching voice. "Or die"

"We will rather die to protect (y/n) than join you!" Freddy said as he coughed out blood. He was changed into human form.

"Tsk, teach this guy a lesson" Toy Freddy nudge at Toy Bonnie to go beat Freddy up. Freddy tried to punch but he was too weak. Toy Bonnie kick him in his ribs and manage to break one. Freddy screamed in agony. Suddenly they heard foot steps so they left the Parts/Service room.

Goldy's POV

I heard someone scream in agony so I pick up the pace and went towards the sound. I opened a door and my eyes widen. I saw my twin brother and the others beat up.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"The toys..." Freddy coughed up blood. I sighed and healed him. Cyan blue aura covered his wounds as it healed. I did it to the others too. I felt rage running through my body. My eyes glowed black as my right hand glowed dark blue with a mix of black. My fangs are baring and gritting in rage.

That's it Puppet.... I had enough of your silly games...

AN

CLIFFHANGER!!! Again :3

The toys are evil except for Mangle (X.X) also when you noticed that Balloon Boy is not in the chapter well... I decided not to add him cause I hate him :) so much... Anyways, bye my golden pancakes ~