Chapter 24: We Quit!

Your POV

You we're busy watching the movie 'Oueen Of The Night' (( I think it's Korean movie and it's awesome, trust me! :D and no, I don't live in Korea... )) on YouTube until you phone buzzed. You saw a text message from Mr.Gourd

To: (Y/n) (L/n)

I need to talk to you. Come here at the pizzeria, ASAP.

You grumbled as you read it. You shut off your phone and placed it on your pocket.

"You have read what Mr.Gourd texted, haven't you?" Robert asked. You noticed Aiko's and Robert's hands are embraced together.

You nodded. "And, are you two a couple now?"

Both them blushed madly and let go.

"We're J-Just best friends!" They chorused as they stutter.

"Just best friends huh?" You smirked.

"Good one vixen" Goldy said.

"I hate you!" You yelled.

"Pssh. I know that you love me so much. No need to remind me" He leaned in. "I love you too"

You slapped him playfully.

"Let's go love birds" Aiko rolled her eyes and started to walk away heading to the mansion door.

"Your just jealous" Bonnie teased as he nommed at a cheeto.

"Says the one who doesn't have any crush" Robert shot back. Bonnie just stick out his tounge at him making him angry.

Robert scoffed and hitted Bonnie's Cheetos causing it to spill on the floor leaving cheese powders flew all over him.

"MAH CHEETOS!" Bonnie started to eat the cheetos on the floor

"Lel" Mangle laughed as she crushed it into pieces.

"You witch!!!" Bonnie tackled Mangle in the ground.

***later at the pizzeria***

"Long time no see (y/n) and Gold" Mr.Gourd grumbled. "Why haven't you been showing up lately?" He glared at the two of you.

"I-"

"I said you can have a 2 weeks rest not 5 weeks!" He yelled in your face. You hung your head low as your (h/c) colored bangs/hair covered your face.

"I don't care" Goldy spat. Your eyes widen and gasped a little.

"What did you just said!?" Mr.Gourd growled.

"I said, 'I DONT CARE'! Are you deaf old man?!" Goldy spat once more.

"Then you two are fired!" Mr.Gourd yelled. "You two are freaking useless anyway!"

"W-what!? (0.0)" - You

"WE DON'T CARE! WE REALLY WANTED TO QUIT BADLY! (>:•)" - Goldy

"...." - Mr.Gourd

Until Aiko and Robert burst inside with serious faces on.

"We also quit" the chorused as they threw their hats at the ground.

"W-what? Why?" Mr.Gourd said with confusion in his voice.

"You have no rights for yelling at your works like that!" Robert said as he played what Mr.Gourd have said from his mini recorder.

"And this place is not a child friendly restaurant! Me and Robert are trying to survive not to be killed by the Toys in the stage!" Aiko yelled.

"Let's go" Goldy demanded and all of you teleported back to the mansion.