Chapter 26: Another Date

Your POV

"Where going on a what!?" You asked Goldy as you sat in the passengers seat and Goldy sat in the driver's seat.

"On a date" Goldy buckled his seat belt and so do you. "With the others" he nudge at Foxy and Chica.

"Oh.... To where?"

"To the amusement park"

"YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!" you yelled making Goldy stopped the car and it made a loud screech.

"WTF!?" Bonnie cursed as he bumped on the window. "I told you I should drive!"

"Fine! You drive!" Goldy slammed his hands on the steering wheel. He went out of the driver's seat and went at the back with you following behind like his tail.

Bonnie jumped in the driver's seat and began to drive. He bumped the car into the trash bins and stuff.

"BONNIE!!! STOP THE CAR!!!" Aiko yelled.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US!???" Mangle yelled.

"I STILL WANT TO BE WITH AIKO AND HAVE A DATE WITH HER!!" Robert screamed at the top of his lungs making Bonnie stopped the car and a complete awkward silence.

*awkward silence*

*another awkward silence*

"I feel awkward..." Chica muttered.

"You wanna have a date w-with M-me?" Aiko stammered.

"Yeah..." Robert looked away.

"OTP! OTP! OTP!" Freddy screamed at the top of his lungs.

"FREDDY! SHUT UP!!" Foxy growled.

"Fine" Freddy grumbled.

You looked at Goldy. Sleeping peacefully on your side and doesn't care what is happening in the world.

"What kind of car have you drive!?" Mangle asked.

"Hehehehehe... A bump car..." Bonnie said and everyone face palmed except Goldy, Patches and Bonnie.

****

"Are we there yet?" Goldy yawned. He looks so cute! Hehehe (X3)

"Yeah sleepy head. Wake up and let's go to the amusement park now" you make your fox ears and tail disappear before going out of the car.

You dragged him (( as a revenge because he have dragged you before )) like a scampered dog.

"Stop dragging me!" He yelled.

"Nope!" You replied popping the letter 'p'.

"Stop dragging me or else you'll die!" Goldy challenged and you quickly let him go making him fell on the floor. You burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing!" Goldy yelled as he brushed the dirt of his clothes.
"I can't help it!" You burst into another laughter.

You heard him sighed making you stop laughing.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"Wandering around the amusement park and Aiko and Robert are dating now. Isn't it cute?" You asked.

"Yeah cute" he answered in a bored tone. "Now let's go get some ice cream"

Your hands embraced with his and both you buy ice cream. He bought caramel ice cream and you have (f/ic) (( favorite ice cream )).

You began to lick yours and you saw Goldy eating a pancake as he dipped it on his ice cream then eat it. You remembered Goldy loves pancake and caramel.