Chapter 2: Upset

(↑ Look at little predebut Woozi! He's so cute! ↑)

*Still two days after the crash*

Woozi's p.o.v.

I finally got out of the hospital today and we made it back to the dorm.

I went straight to my bedroom so I could sleep. The hospital didn't let me sleep for like 24 hours. I need my sleep.

I changed out of the jeans I had on and into some comfy pajama bottoms before climbing into my bed, under all my blankets.

I laid in bed for awhile. Then I heard the door open.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jeonghan come in and sit down on his bed.

He didn't say anything and seemed kind of out of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked and Jeonghan looked over at me.

He looked surprised so he mustn't have seen me when he walked in.

"Thinking about how to make Hoshi feel better." Jeonghan said and looked back at the wall, like he was before.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked and started sitting up, holding my head due to the slight pain I still had in it.

"He confessed to Dk and got rejected." Jeonghan said simply.

"Wait, confessed as in love?" I questioned.

I have had a crush on Hoshi for awhile now. I'm not 100% sure when it happened, I just one day started to think about Hoshi in that way, and then I became, what some people might say, head over heels for him.

"Yup." He said.

"Hm." I hummed and started to get up.

I wanted to go talk with Hoshi, maybe make him feel better. I care a lot about Hoshi and I don't want him to be upset over something like this.

I guess you could stay that I now know how he feels.

"Didn't really think Hoshi was gay but I guess to makes sense." I said and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jeonghan asked me before I had reached the door.

"To talk with Hoshi." I said and opened the door.

"He won't talk with you." I heard Jeonghan say just as I closed the door and left.

I ignored what Jeonghan said and made my way to the performance team's bedroom, figuring that was where Hoshi was.

I opened the door and walked in. As I did, I heard muffled crys.

I looked to one of the beds and found Hoshi crying into one of his pillows.

I quietly closed the door, walked over, and sat down on the edge of his bed.

As I did, Hoshi's head shot up off of his pillow. I must of scared him.

"Sorry..." I said quietly.

Hoshi just laid his head back down on his pillow, not saying anything.

It was quiet for awhile.

"Please go away." Hoshi finally spoke. "I want to be alone."

"To drown yourself in your own self pity?" I said and right after I did I knew I shouldn't of. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Me and my big mouth, right?"

I tried to lift the stiff atsomphese but it just didn't happen.

"Why are you so upset Hoshi?" I asked. "It's not like there aren't going to be other people to date."

"You just don't understand how I feel." Hoshi said.

"Actually, I do." I said and looked over to find Hoshi staring at me with large eyes.

"Really?" He said. "You confess to a girl and got rejected?"

"Not exactly, I just found out they liked someone else." I said. "I never actually confessed."

"Oh, well that sucks." Hoshi and looked back at the wall. "I feel that's worse."

"How so?" I questioned.

"If you didn't confess and just let them to date someone else, how would you if they liked you or not?" Hoshi said and looked back at me. "Maybe they did like you but thought you didn't like them back so when someone else confess they just said yes, thinking they couldn't have you."

"I get what you're saying, but someone didn't confess to them, they confess to someone." I told Hoshi.

It felt weird saying this to Hoshi when I was talking about him.

"Oh, then yeah, they probably don't like you." Hoshi said.

At that moment it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Hoshi didn't like me. I've crushed on him for so long and he will probably never like me back. I couldn't even say that he was happy with someone else, because he's not.

I felt tears in my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Hoshi said. "It must have happened not that long ago."

I chuckled and wiped my eyes.

"Very recently." I said and looked down at my lap.

"I'm tried." Hoshi said. "Will you stay and sleep with me?"

I looked at Hoshi and smiled. "Of course."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
I feel bad.

This is shorter than normal and it took me FOREVER to updated this.

School is being school and giving me a lot of work and my mom isn't helping me have any free time. >:(

I'll try to update as much, as soon as I can.

Hope you all enjoy this story!