Judgement Day Part 4

[Alex POV]

Kate woke up and we tied her to the chair. Adam came and sliced her neck open. She's dead now. We looked at the bed. Ivan gasped as he woke up. Emily fed him some blood.

"What the hell did you do?" Ivan asked.

"You're a Vampire. You've been trying to kill us since day 1. When you apologize I will help you. But until then your on your own." Emily said.

I grabbed Ivan's collar. And threw him out of the warehouse. His fangs were out and he hissed at me. I shifted and growled at him. Emily came and put her hand on my shoulder. I shifted back to normal and Emily walked out. Ivan tried to attack her. She snapped his neck.

"Is it fun?" I asked.

"More fun everytime." Emily smiled.

"Alex we have a problem." Karra ran and told me.

"What is it." I said.

I walked into the room. Adam was on his knees. His claws were out. His back was arched. His eyes glow a bright red. He looked like his bones were cracking.

"What's happening." I said.

"I don't know I think I'm losing control." Adam said.

I tried to help him up and his claws swung and cut into my stomach. I fell back. I pulled up my shirt and there was no cut. Karra stood confused. It hurt like it cut be but there is no cut. Not even blood. Adam stopped freaking out. He laid on the ground passed out.

"Karra what happened." I said.

"You went to take Ivan out and Emily followed you. He just started feeling pain." She said.

The door flew open and an explosion of light fired at us. Our eyes were burning. We both backed to the wall. Logan Elson walked into the room. He was chanting a spell. Adam's eyes were still closed but he was walking towards Logan.

"Who killed my sister!" Logan yelled.

"Katie is dead?" I said.

"Don't play dumb Alex. One of your little members of your wolf pack killed my sister." Logan said.

"We didn't kill her. There must be another wolf pack." I said.

"See Adam here is an alpha. If you don't tell me the truth he will rip both of you apart." Logan said.

"We didn't do it!" I yelled.

"Adam you know what to do." Logan said.

Adam lunged towards me. I shifted and grabbed him. I threw him at the wall. Logan looked at me surprised. I looked at Karra who shifted already. Adam grabbed me by my neck. He choked me. He slammed me to the wall. Then he slammed me to the ground.

"Stop!" Logan yelled.

Adam released his grip and I gasped for air.

"What made you stop him." I said coughing.

"You didn't kill her. Your an alpha. If you killed her you wouldn't be an Alpha." He said dropping to his knees.

"So if we didn't kill her then it must be another wolf pack." Karra said.

"Another problem we have to deal with." I said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ok so I took a long break from wattpad. Sorry. I will be trying to update regularly. But for now I'm going to leave you on the edge with this chapter. The finale of Judgement Day will end in this chapter. So enjoy.