Judgement Day Part 3

[Alex POV]

"What do you mean she's not dead." I said.

"You didn't kill her you made her stronger." He said.

"How." Karra said.

"You turned her into a werewolf." He said.

"Ok so we just get her right." I said.

"No your in danger now. Because your an alpha. She's going to try to kill you." He said.

"Because your an alpha she's going to try to kill you so she can be an alpha." Karra said.

"We need to stop her." I said.

"Too late I'm already here." Kate said walking into the warehouse.

"How did you find this place." Adam said.

"Thanks to Ivan I know every move you got." Kate said.

Adam shifted and growled at Kate. And kate did the same. Adam and Kate charged for each other. Kate punched Adam. Adam swung his claws at her and misses. She sticks her claws in his side. He falls to the ground. She grabs him by his neck and has her claws right at his neck. Right when she was about to kill him. Emily comes behind her and snaps her neck.

"She should be out for a while." Emily said.

"You saved my life." Adam said.

"Well you looked like you needed help." Emily said.

"Thanks." Adam said.

"No problem but you might want to handle her now before she wakes up." Emily said.

"Emily! Look out!" I yelled.

Ivan came behind her and stabbed her in her leg with a knife. He threw one at me but I caught it and threw it at the wall. Emily took the knife out of her shoulder. She got up bit her arm and gave her blood to Ivan and then snapped his neck. I'll just take him so when he wakes up he won't die.

"What did you do." Karra said.

"He's a Vampire now. He's trying to kill us when he has no idea of what kind of thing we go through." Emily said.

TO BE CONTINUED...