First Full Moon

[Alex POV]

Tomorrow is my first full moon. I was really nervous. I went to Karra and Erica's cabin. Karra and I went to the lake. It was so peaceful.

"so are you nervous." She said.

"Kind of because the last time I shifted I wanted to kill someone." I said.

"Same here but this isn't my first full moon." She said.

I held her hand. I look in her eyes. And I leaned in. She leaned in too. And I kissed her. She kissed me back. But we were interrupted by Kyle clearing his throat.

"Do you mind if I speak to my sister." Kyle said.

They went to go talk. I listened. Thanks to werewolf hearing.

"What the hell was that?!" Kyle said.

"I know. I know." Karra said.

"You know what? Do you know what Ryan is going to say." Kyle said.

Who is Ryan? I have to find out.

"Were not even together. Ryan is dating someone else. I told him to move on." Karra said.

"I'm not going to get into it. But I bet he's listening to us now." Kyle said.

Karra walked back over to me.

"Let's have fun. How about we go off camp grounds." She said.

She started walking and I followed her. We stopped in the middle of the woods.

"So who's Ryan?" I asked.

"Some guy don't worry about it." She said but her heart was racing when I asked.

"Is he really some guy the way Kyle jumped he doesn't seem like it." I said.

Her heart beat was faster and faster. She turned to me and she looked angry.

"He's some guy I had a crush on but I don't care anymore Ok. Why the hell is this your problem." She said yelling while her eyes were flashing yellow.

She turned back and she shifted. I could tell she wasn't in control because of how fast her heart was beating. She turned and jumped on me. She stuck her claws in my arm and it made me shift. My arm was bleeding and I couldn't stop the bleeding. Karra's eyes started turning blue. I was weak and I couldn't breath.

"Karra listen to me. Your killing me. Slow your heart rate down. Help me." I finally pushed out as I laid there.

She took her claws out of me. She put my arm around her and she ran to the camp. She went inside Adam's cabin and laid me on the steel table.

"Adam please help. I lost control when he started talking about Ryan." Karra said.

"Karra your eyes are turning blue." Adam said.

"What does that mean." Karra said.

"Your killing an innocent." Adam said.

Adam took my arm in his hands.

"This should trigger the healing process." Adam said as he started twisting my arm.

He twisted it more. I shifted and groaned in pain. My arm started to heal as Adam let go. I look at Karra and her eyes were still yellow. I got up and took my shirt off.

"Everything is heightened because of the full moon. It rises in an hour." Adam said.

"Look Alex I'm sorry." She said.

"It's ok it isn't the first time I almost died." I said.

I left the cabin and went to mine. I laid down and waited for Thomas to get back. Thomas walked in.

"Dude put a shirt on." Thomas said throwing me my black shirt.

I put the shirt on.

"You ready to go." I said.

"Yeah lets go." He said.

We got to the lake. Karra was sitting on the ground. Adam was standing up. Erica was next to Karra. Kyle was sitting on a tree. Adam looked at me. I was confused why everyone was sad.

"What's going on." I said.

"Something bad is happening. And were not prepared. We don't have a pack. We need to have one." Adam said.

"Ok then lets make a pack." I said.

"All of us in one pack. Bloodlines and Bitten werewolfs mixing. Thats a great idea." Kyle said.

"Ok. But don't we need an alpha?" I said.

"I am an Alpha." Adam said flashing his red eyes at me.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)