Chapter 25: Brothers conflict

Start from the beginning

"...when I found you again and you said you didn't know me, I thought it would be best if it stayed like that. I thought it would hurt you to know that you had a brother that was never there for you. A killer. I thought it would be better if you never knew I was you're brother. That we could make a new start. It would be best for y-" I cut him off by punching him in the face sending him back. I was fuming with anger.

"Selfish!!!" I yelled at him. He sat on the floor shocked holding his face.

"W-what?"

"What about my thoughts!? If you knew I was your brother you should have told me! I would have understand! You don't know how hard it was for me to live...knowing that I had no family! To live alone! No mom, no dad, not even a sibling to rely on! Even tho you where with me sometimes I'd always wish you where my real brother and not someone that I met on the park! I even got suicidal thought's thinking no one needed me alive!...You only did what you thought about this whole situation... you selfish bastard!!!" I yelled at him tears forming in my eyes. He just stood there shocked.

"I...I-I..." He stuttered starting to cry. "...I-m s-so sorry..."

My eyes softened a bit but my anger remained. I went over to him and crouched down.

"I'm still very mad at you...but I forgive you." I said with a small smile. He nodded. "But... I would recommend staying away from me for a while..." I said making him frown.

"W-why?...I understand you hate me but I don't want to stay away from you..." He said getting teared up again. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Gome...but since I'm still mad at you, I might punch your face. Your lucky I'm holding back right now." I said truthfully making him chuckle.

"I'll give you a month...but after that I'm not going anywhere...deal?" We pulled away. He raised his pinkie. I grabbed it with my pinkie and smiled.

"Promise!...Now get out before I punch your face." I said calmly. He smiled and stood up. He pulled me close again.

"I love you little bro..." He said making me grin.

"I love you too...big bro..." We pulled back and he walked away. When he left I punched the wall to let some anger that I was suppressing out.

"That felt good..." I muttered. 'Wait I forgot to tell Zeref what dad is doing!!!' I thought running to catch him.

I stopped in my tracks. 'If I see him I might not be able to hold back from punching his face...Guh!!! I'll tell him in a month. Its not like I won't see him in a month. (A/N: Or won't he?... -v- )

I wiped away my remaining tears and entered the café where Lucy and Gray where. They looked at me as I sat down.

"....Well?" Lucy said breaking the silence. I looked at her.

"What?"

"How did it go you idiot?" Gray asked irritated.

"Oh you mean that. Well it went better than expected. He explained why he didn't tell me, I punched him in the face, gave him a piece of my mind..."