Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I just got home from work and I walked in on Normani talking on the phone when the conversation ended with "okay I'll see you tonight."

She didn't notice me walk in so I asked her "whats happening tonight?"

"you scared the fuck out of me!" She said

I started chuckling which turned into an ow because she punched me in the arm. She  continued on to tell me to get dressed into something different because they were going to a strip club.

I went up stairs to put on an outfit to go to the strip club and came back down stairs. On the way down the stairs I saw someone else
which was Dinah.

"Hey Ralph" she said giving me a hug

"Hey" I said

"You guys ready?" Dinah said heading towards the door

"Yeah" Normani and I said in sync

We all gathered into Dinah's car and speed off to the strip club.

-SKIP CAR RIDE-

We arrived and first thing we do is order some drinks.

Normani and Dinah were together most of the time. I was hooking up with some girls, I got 3 girls phone numbers.

Dinah then came over to tell me that her and Normani are going in the back. I just simply chuckled and said "Have fun."

I was looking at my phone until I saw a hot girl, automatically I made it my mission to get her in her pants before the night is over.

Hey Guys!!!! I hope you liked this chapter so far. I want to thank a special person and her name is Sydnei. So Sydnei if your reading this thank you for letting me bounce my ideas off of you I appreciate you for that. I Love You So Much!!!!!

Anyway Stay Strong and Beautiful

-Derek D. James