Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV
Hoseok saw the kiss. Jimin looked at hoseok. "Hey, Hobie Hyung. We heard you got your memories back."

He nodded, "I did." The tension was extremely hot between the two. "It's great your back." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Taehyung. Bathroom. Now." Hoseok said as he walked into the bathroom, waiting for me.

"I'll be right back." I told Jimin and got up, he grabbed onto me. "Please, don't go. I have a bad feeling." He said with a sad look. I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." Then I headed into the bathroom and shut the door.

"I know this is a weird place to tell you, TaeTae... And now I'm really regretting it but I don't wanna bring suspicion up on Jimin." Hoseok started to say and I tilted my head. He reached into his pocket and took out something.

Hoseok's POV
I took out the necklace I got for Taehyung. "I know it's a little girly, but it has a dog pendant on it and I thought you would like it. You don't have to wear it, you can just keep it in your pocket." I said as I gave it to him.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Taehyung asked me. "You were right. We haven't confessed. So, that's what I'm doing now..." I looked up from the ground, my cheeks exploding red, straight into his eyes. "Kim Taehyung, I like you." Right after I said that, I covered my face, turned around, started laughing my embarrassment off, and pretty much shouted, "Nope, can't do this!"

"Uh, you just did. But obviously you weren't ready. I told you to come to me when you were ready, Hobie Hyung." Taehyung said. "N-no, I'm ready. I was just embarrassed, that's all." I was sick of waiting.

"Well, I'm not. There's still Jimin, remember? I promise, I'll break up with him." I nodded as he said that and walked away to open the door. "Don't worry, you don't have to break up with me. We are already broken up." Jimin said, standing in front of the now open door.

Taehyung's POV
Jimin had heard us. Right away, Jimin walked off, I looked back at Hoseok and he gave me the signal to follow him. I hurried up and followed him, "Jimin, wait!" When I got a hold of him, we were in the living room, where Namjoon and Yoongi was hanging out.

"Let's go somewhere else." I said. "I don't feel like talking to you right now." He tugged his arm away. "Woah, is the new couple fighting since Hoseok got his memories back?" Yoongi asked. "You idiot, you weren't supposed to say that." Namjoon said.

I dragged Jimin to an empty room that we have in the dorm. "Please forgive me. You are still my best friend,
Jimin." I said. "I know, I'm happy for you and I completely understand. But it's still painful." He told me.

"Just like you don't want to see me depressed, I don't want to see you depressed either. So smile." I said with a weird smile on my face and I used my hands to force a smile on his face, "There." I let go, and he smiled for real. "Don't worry, I'm happy." He assured me.

"Well, I'm gonna go catch up with Hobie Hyung, I'll play some video games with you later." I said to him and left to go find Hoseok.

He was in the room. "Did you clear things with him?" Hoseok asked. I nodded and sat by him. I couldn't help but smile. Hoseok was back.

"I've been wishing that just one day you'd have your memories back, Hobie Hyung. I felt like it was my fault I was going to confess to you on that day." I told him.

"Pretend none of that ever happened." He said and leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a long kiss. Did that mean we were official? We pulled apart and smiled at each other. Well, until we noticed everyone in the band was staring at us with smiles on their faces, even Jimin.

SEQUAL IS ALREADY OUT AND BEING WRITTEN RIGHT NOW, ITS CALLED "Just 2 Day, Vhope"